Texture Editing (PC)

synce

Omg yes

Also can anyone swap Milas c6 white sports bra to replace her T-shirt in her c2?

I'm actually really okay with this

Milapanties!

Honestly half of it is me being a guy and perving, but half of it is also that it seriously bugs me that the panties are so detailed but you can't normally see them lol.

Step 1: Pick Mila's waitress costume. Step 2) 214T,KKK. Repeat 2 until match is over.

That's how I play Mila anyway.

Icarus

Here's a comparison between the graphical settings.

OFF

7e7992f9b3.png

ON

60626c4912.png

Icarus

A few more HD re-texture updates, Hitomi is almost done, but I got distracted with some environmental textures. Large Buddha and wood planks re-textured. Fighter jet, runway, and runway details re-textured. Lastly Hitomi school girl re-textured.

Oooh, I would really like to see what they would look like with my graphic enhancement...

UpSideDownGRUNT

OFF

7e7992f9b3.png

ON

60626c4912.png
Honestly, I prefer OFF mainly because I can actually see the game in vanilla lighting which is a very important thing in a FG.

Too saturated and dark for my tastes, which is a weird combination for my eyes lol I'm sure someone else will think this is perfect though.

Also, amI the only one that wants to see Mila modded as Chloe Price from Life Is Strange once that is possible?
tumblr_njjk7d4PWC1sfo1z9o1_500.png

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!

OFF

7e7992f9b3.png

ON

60626c4912.png

You made the brights brighter and the darks darker it seems. You playing with ENB, I take it?

It's a fine effect when its not used across the board like that. Meaning it looks legit on the environment, but not on the characters. There are some tricks to avoid that, but its been a long time and hell if I can remember...

Icarus

Honestly, I prefer OFF mainly because I can actually see the game in vanilla lighting which is a very important thing in a FG.

Too saturated and dark for my tastes, which is a weird combination for my eyes lol I'm sure someone else will think this is perfect though.

Also, amI the only one that wants to see Mila modded as Chloe Price from Life Is Strange once that is possible?
tumblr_njjk7d4PWC1sfo1z9o1_500.png

You made the brights brighter and the darks darker it seems. You playing with ENB, I take it?

It's a fine effect when its not used across the board like that. Meaning it looks legit on the environment, but not on the characters. There are some tricks to avoid that, but its been a long time and hell if I can remember...

It is not ENB. I didn't just darken and lighten either. I tried to make it look like Ninja Gaiden games. Ninja Gaiden is not as crisp as DOA. And if its too dark, you can always just raise the brightness in the game.

Alfitaria

Icarus

I tried to make normal maps. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? I have an alpha channel. How do I need to save it for it to look correct?

f5a337420f.png

Also.

Honestly, I prefer OFF mainly because I can actually see the game in vanilla lighting which is a very important thing in a FG. Too saturated and dark for my tastes, which is a weird combination for my eyes lol I'm sure someone else will think this is perfect though.
[/spoiler]

8e20b6d82b.png

You can still see the image pretty clear.

Last edited:

Lei-Fang

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=105604#p105604
Is that a new version of the DLC Tool ?

I have a question about the DLC Tool : Is anyone else having trouble filling the hair box ?
I can't fill it : for instance, the number 20 won't stay in the box :confused:
Is there a way to solve this problem ?

Actually, I would love Pai to wear a black version of Helena's loose hair ♥

Last edited:

GamingDamned

A few more HD re-texture updates, Hitomi is almost done, but I got distracted with some environmental textures. Large Buddha and wood planks re-textured. Fighter jet, runway, and runway details re-textured. Lastly Hitomi school girl re-textured.
Not sure this is right place but you should consider doing a re-texture mod for GTA V girl's and guys aswell to make them realistic.

Icarus

I have a question about the DLC Tool : Is anyone else having trouble filling the hair box ?
I can't fill it : for instance, the number 20 won't stay in the box :confused:
Is there a way to solve this problem ?

I'm assuming that it means that it's an empty slot because I sometimes get that problem too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD