News TFC is One Week Away

Tournament players, stream monsters, and casual fans, we are one week away from the largest Dead or Alive event of the year. The main event for tournament players will undoubtedly be the singles tournament itself with $8,000 guaranteed to top six on top of the pool. For everyone else, we will also be getting hands on time with the current build of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on the current generation consoles. There will also be other things going on so keep your eyes and ears peeled to the profile pages, Twitter accounts, and Facebook pages of players in attendance!

This is also a reminder to players intending on being there to get your pre-registration in! The more players we have pre-registered the easier it will be to set up the brackets and get things moving. On-site registration happens to be cheaper so there's no real reason not to. There's also no reason to get long winded here, so hit the links below for more information or to head to the pre-registration site.

Pre-register for TFC
TFC Tournament Thread

Good luck to all DOA players! Yes, I know I'll get shit for not attending a major in my state, but financial reasons are the main reason. Had I had more money to spend + save, I would have gone no doubt.

Good luck to all DOA players! Yes, I know I'll get shit for not attending a major in my state, but financial reasons are the main reason. Had I had more money to spend + save, I would have gone no doubt.
At least you're not getting shit for attending, so there you go.

See you around at Final Round, if I still have it in me to support the scene by then.

Good luck to all the partecipants! I hope that this event will remain memorable for all the fans of the series and that will give birth to the greatest DoA matches (but like always, the sportmanship come before everything).

And just like that, pre-reg is closed. Hope you guys got in. Gets more expensive now but you can afford the extra $10 if you're going and chose not to pre-reg.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD