TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

KwonJigglypuff

What do you guys expect in terms of new moves for Bayman and Marie-Rose ? Nothing new was shown for them.

Do you think Marie will get the twirl from her PB in her actual movelist ?
What new additions could Bayman receive ?

juliusxcix

What do you guys expect in terms of new moves for Bayman and Marie-Rose ? Nothing new was shown for them.

i think they might mess with her 3p+k. and possibly add more to her 8p(p)(p). Like, a different ending or change properties or something

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

This

I think that axe kick from her FR will be a new move tbh
cX4Dzj5.jpg

It'll probably be a standalone move that'll let her go back backturned or I think it'll be apart of the 9K string as like maybe 9K4K. It would work since because there's no more CBs in DOA6 there's really no more reason or purpose for moves like her BT P+K which is her second CB

Truth

Pre release DLC characters <<<<< trash

The colors look better on this trailer tho. Even.reminded me of metal gear solid visuals

juliusxcix

Pre release DLC characters <<<<< trash

The colors look better on this trailer tho. Even.reminded me of metal gear solid visuals
but theyre just early release... its not like you NEED to preorder it to get them. this likely just means the base roster are the characters that appear in the story. So im guessing raidou is pretty much in the game as a 26th unlockable slot. (if hes the unlockable boss, he wouldnt get a dlc bc thatd spoil it)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
but theyre just early release... its not like you NEED to preorder it to get them. this likely just means the base roster are the characters that appear in the story. So im guessing raidou is pretty much in the game as a 26th unlockable slot. (if hes the unlockable boss, he wouldnt get a dlc bc thatd spoil it)
I think the problem he has with early release is that players who can afford or want the deluxe edition of the game get the characters much sooner than those who buy the standard edition or who are forced to buy the standard edition because they can't get digital. It's like Tira being a dlc season pass character and Eliza being a season pass/deluxe edition character in tekken, not everyone will be too happy about that

juliusxcix

I think the problem he has with early release is that players who can afford or want the deluxe edition of the game get the characters much sooner than those who buy the standard edition or who are forced to buy the standard edition because they can't get digital. It's like Tira being a dlc season pass character and Eliza being a season pass/deluxe edition character in tekken, not everyone will be too happy about that
its not like that at all because they will be purchasable at a later date. i love dlc characters bc it shows we'll get new content consistently

Pn33milan

I don't get why they are focusing so much on the digital versions -_-

Anyway, i guess the bonus contents will be available separately at launch, or around that period.
I don't think we'll have to wait months or like that

Raansu

I don't get why they are focusing so much on the digital versions -_-

Anyway, i guess the bonus contents will be available separately at launch, or around that period.
I don't think we'll have to wait months or like that

Because its cost effective.

TRI Mike

I said this while DOA5 was in development as well but TN should just throw away the story and just give us a fighting game like Sega did with VF. DOA5's story was fucking terrible and all the new character will just make it worse.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I said this while DOA5 was in development as well but TN should just throw away the story and just give us a fighting game like Sega did with VF. DOA5's story was fucking terrible and all the new character will just make it worse.
That wouldn't be a good move for casual players. A part of the reason VF doesn't really have that big of a player base or fanbase these days is because for the most part the game is almost exclusively tailored to competitive players, there's no real story or any connections really made in game and besides maybe the customization and arcade, it's kinda desolate for players who play for fun.

If DOA6 didn't have a story of some sort it wouldn't really be much for casual players to do, that's a big reason why SFV wasn't that received well at launch too because there was barely any single player or casual content, they just now started cleaning up house in that regard. As long as DOA6 does away with the way they did DOA5 story I think they should be fine

Pn33milan

couldn't have said that better.
we have to understand that, to developers, casual and competitive players are equally important, to determine the success of the game.
SFV example (but VF nowadays, as well) is a good one

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD