The Art Style and Graphics Discussion

Chapstick

Yes, that is Ayane's Ninja Gaiden model (with the weird shoulders and smaller chin). Also strange that they rather took that old model instead of her newer one in DOA 5.
She was in the original WO3 which came out before DOA5 and NG3RE. Rachel and Ryu also have their NG models, don't know about Momiji yet since I haven't unlocked her.

Kasumi's special attacks are boring as well, her normal one is her 236T throw and the air one is basically her 4T. Would have liked to see her pink ninpo but I guess they didn't think of that or want to animate it. Her normal attacks remind me a lot of her NG3RE self but like lamer. Seems they didn't want to put too much effort into adding her ):

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She was in the original WO3 which came out before DOA5 and NG3RE. Rachel and Ryu also have their NG models, don't know about Momiji yet since I haven't unlocked her.

Kasumi's special attacks are boring as well, her normal one is her 236T throw and the air one is basically her 4T. Would have liked to see her pink ninpo but I guess they didn't think of that or want to animate it. Her normal attacks remind me a lot of her NG3RE self but like lamer. Seems they didn't want to put too much effort into adding her ):
Render told me Kasumi is one of the low tiers of the game. Momiji is high tier and her air musou move is considered OP by him too. I use Liu shan, Kaguya, and sophitia when he shareplays with me

Chapstick

Render told me Kasumi is one of the low tiers of the game. Momiji is high tier and her air musou move is considered OP by him too. I use Liu shan, Kaguya, and sophitia when he shareplays with me
Yea I like Kasumi and I loved using her in NG but she kinda sucks in this

Ayane got better treatment by SK than she did WO3 btw. She has her full art of the raging mountain god ninpo in SK-

But just exploding kunai in WO :/

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Also I got more pics!! I took most of Master Raven, I love her bitchy personality, especially her win pose where she says "Its just business, don't take it personally."...her pose and her ponytail look so sinister and dark, it's so unsettling ♡.♡

DEpt7m7UwAAASea

DEpt6PWW0AAM2ds

DEpt9XaVoAATWTw

The pose I meant...god it's so unsettling and bitchy ♡.♡ her dread ponytail and her facial expression look so surreal...i kinda am pissed since she has longer hair than Lili, lili is supposed to have the longest hair in tekken -.-

DEpt-zAXoAEx00Q

Same pose but in a custom outfit and in my favorite stage since it's lighting and visuals look depressing

DEpuYZaVYAAIpPT

DEpuanmUQAAv8Ta

DEpucuGV0AEf_3G

I hate Kasumi but love her sidelocks and pose and outfit in this shot, plus the depressing setting

DEpud9OV0AA0bKm
The saddest people have the most beautiful smiles...​

Last edited by a moderator:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I don't know how often I went with especially you and others over this... I already explained it in detail multiple times. :(
Well tell us again then, sir =P l0l

Lisa looks like an entirely different character. O: And she turned from black to Latina...

...and now to dust and ashes...:(
LMAO!!!

She was always latino tho XD Plus us african Americans don't have hair texture like that unless she permed her hair, even I have more hair than Lisa does
What are you trying to say? That Black people don't have nice hair? xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well tell us again then, sir =P l0l

LMAO!!!

What are you trying to say? That Black people don't have nice hair? xD
No?? I wouldn't have a full head of afro hair if I didn't like it XD I like Master Raven mainly for her hair for example, I love her ponytail dreads, ponytail bangs and the undercut and fades she has on the sides. Afro and loc hair is awesome in my eyes

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lisa could be wearing a wig or weave for all we know. Or she might have it chemically relaxed.
Nah I think that's her natural hair since she's latino, her white hair I believe is a wig tho or it could just be her hair but dyed. That's another thing about DOA5 I hate, the hair lengths aren't consistent, Kasumi should have bottom length hair when let down for example but instead it's just barely the same length as her ponytail

Jadeinchains

Nah I think that's her natural hair since she's latino, her white hair I believe is a wig tho or it could just be her hair but dyed. That's another thing about DOA5 I hate, the hair lengths aren't consistent, Kasumi should have bottom length hair when let down for example but instead it's just barely the same length as her ponytail

Oh... I see we're on this again. Well since I see that your a fan of Blaire White I made this gif just to respond to this post. xoxo

giphy.gif

Juihau

Oh, oh oh oh! I don't know where Jade's are, but I've got plenty to go around! I'll start just by sharing my Link, who I've dressed up as an Assassin for some reason.
e80fc5bd2c.jpg

I've got so many more, but it'll take a while, because getting screenshots off my Switch is kind of a pain.

Jadeinchains

Okay lol yes I have taken pictures in Breath Of the Wild. The game is bright and beautiful. However I don't actually know how to post them to the computer on switch. There's an option to upload them to twitter and facebook which I'd do if I had to but I don't know.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I love this thread,
I think I prefer Raven over Master Raven tbh, I really like his hair, scar and kewl sunglasses. Then again I could just go give Master Raven blonde hair and glasses but idk xD
Lisa is alive.
ALIVE IN HEAVEN BOY AHAHAHAH SHE DEAD BOI SHE DEADITY DEADLY DEAD.
i do think she coming back though. not in doa6 vanilla but maybe ultimate
with the whole doa vs tekken hair thing btw, just to put it to a wrap
the hairs both suck in different ways. now stop. pls.

I WANT HORIZON ZERO DAWN SO BADLY BUT IMMA NOT BUY ANY VIDEO GAMES TIL MY NEXT BIRTHDAY
it's not too easy though or too hard though, is it? i just like a challenge, but not stressful challenging due to my stress problem lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Okay lol yes I have taken pictures in Breath Of the Wild. The game is bright and beautiful. However I don't actually know how to post them to the computer on switch. There's an option to upload them to twitter and facebook which I'd do if I had to but I don't know.

Sorry, can't help you this time. No clue how it works on the Switch. @Juihau?

I WANT HORIZON ZERO DAWN SO BADLY BUT IMMA NOT BUY ANY VIDEO GAMES TIL MY NEXT BIRTHDAY
it's not too easy though or too hard though, is it? i just like a challenge, but not stressful challenging due to my stress problem lol

You can have Horizon as difficult as you want it to. There are several difficulties, easy to ultra hard and you can switch them on the fly at every time.
In general Horizon's combat should not be too difficult if you understand that it is all about figuring out what the weaknesses of each enemy are and planning beforehand how to best approach a fight. You will die countless times though if you just jump in head first into each battle. ;)
To be honest, the times when everything goes crazy are the most fun though. Like when you know the weakness of an enemy and you set traps and you are all sneaky and suddenly you get stealth ambushed by some other enemy group and they now all tear you apart 10 against one.

Loading times after deaths are super short fortunately. XD

Is this the "Art style & Graphics" thread or the kasumilover69 Tekken 7 customs exhibition thread?

If we're talking about good graphics, Tekken 7 shouldn't be in the discussion.

313.gif

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD