The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

Jordy

Please?
linkle3.jpg

Nameless Sama

Hayabusa doesnt like helicopters his main objective in DOA is to destory every helicopters. That is his fate.... he cant avoid it. When will this madness ever end ? D: lmao That explains why he got this powerblow :hayabusa:

Note: tons of helicopters got destroyed in NG .....

Oh man Ryu YOU ARE THE BEST :,D

heli1.gif
heli2.gif
heli3.gif
heli4.gif
heli5.gif
heli6.gif
heli7.gif
heli9.gif
heli8.gif
no way heli.gif

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hayabusa doesnt like helicopters his main objective in DOA is to destory every helicopters. That is his fate.... he cant avoid it. When will this madness ever end ? D: lmao That explains why he got this powerblow :hayabusa:

Note: tons of helicopters got destroyed in NG .....

Oh man Ryu YOU ARE THE BEST :,D

View attachment 16261 View attachment 16262 View attachment 16263 View attachment 16264 View attachment 16265 View attachment 16266 View attachment 16267 View attachment 16268 View attachment 16269 View attachment 16270
Ha, never noticed before.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
The craziest part is looking at it now...how the fuck did Kasumi hit her while in mid-teleport!?
I like to think that they are moving at ultra-fast speed instead of outright disappearing and re-appearing.

They are moving so fast that you can only see where they once were I guess lmao? Just a theory

Chapstick

I like to think that they are moving at ultra-fast speed instead of outright disappearing and re-appearing.

They are moving so fast that you can only see where they once were I guess lmao? Just a theory
This is my theory too considering the way the Kasumi clone moved in the story mode fight scene

tumblr_nr3rtvBGpC1t5k8i7o1_500.gif

After she passes Ayane it's like she's moving like lightning. I consider that part of her PB to be a mix of oboro and hoshinpo~P+K

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD