The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

HajinMonSect

Well it IS in close proximity of where she is, I'm sure if anyone here was in that situation and was unable to leave, you would either be crushed by the resulting debris or seriously hurt or killed in that explosion or both. It's obvious that she didn't make it out unscathed since she:

1)Screamed bloody orgasmic murder
2)Was not mentioned or heard from in the story from that point on
Oh she's alive and killed Kasumi by shoving Elliots decapitated head up her ass.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh she's alive and killed Kasumi by shoving Elliots decapitated head up her ass.
Keep dreaming chile' boo XD Kasumi and Eliot are both alive and kicking and the Queen and King of DOA

DGuJS5lV0AA8T3n

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Tbh I don't mind what Lisa did to Hayate. MY issue is holding Kasumi at gunpoint, cursing at her and trying to boss Kasumi @ around XD I love how Kasumi yelled at her and how none of them even spoke to her when she talked at all, they just ignored her as if she was not there XD

Also I'll be honest when I saw Lisa die and heard that over the top orgasmic scream I died of laughter XD XD

I am willing to bet that Lisa will still make the cut in DOA6. Maybe not in the vanilla version, but she'll get in there even if they found her body in a pile of rubble and died from suffocation.

Ok that was kinda extreme. She'll still come back though. If anything, same similar fashion to Ein, Leon etc. (Just put her in)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I am willing to bet that Lisa will still make the cut in DOA6. Maybe not in the vanilla version, but she'll get in there even if they found her body in a pile of rubble and died from suffocation.

Ok that was kinda extreme. She'll still come back though. If anything, same similar fashion to Ein, Leon etc.
Oh I never said she wouldn't be added in XD I think all the characters bar guests will return like they did for every DOA, she may not appear in the story if she did indeed die but she'll still be in. If tekken can have Kazumi and Heihachi as playable despite both being dead there's nothing stopping TN from doing the same to Lisa, although they'll likely just say she "escaped" or something

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Oh god the Ryona videos -.- and the Ryo(something) videos for the guys are just as weird. Since I forgot the name of male Ryona, I'm just going to call it Ryobi for now because SK.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD