The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Glock

gw-slap.gif

LMFAO!!!!

UpSideDownGRUNT

Lol I remember thinking "WHY is Lucario back?" but they brought my man Ike back and a lot of ppl didn't want him either so it's fair I guess.
my main in Smash is always set to be in, however it's a particular skin I'm worried about. I always like to play as Dark Link, and he was only really really playable in Brawl so far.

Chapstick

I rarely eat doughnuts but when I do it's an entire box in one sitting.

I like powdered doughnuts the most, that cold feeling you get on your tongue from the powdered sugar is amazing.

Keved

Nothing better than walking into a bakery on a cold winters day while your nostrils twitch to the warm steam hazily drifting above the hot doughnuts awaiting your leaky salivary gob while you struggle to prize that fiver from your leather-clad wallet. You've given the bakery lady your dosh, while your spindly finger aims at the doughnut you so lust for. "That one please! I say, eyes-wide with a confident voice tone of certainty while trying to stem the lukewarm drizzle trickling from my lips. She tugs the doughnut with her tongs & drops the sugar-saturated cake of heaven into a white paper bag. I slap a note & slide a coin across the glassed counter. "Thankyou & have a nice day" i say before pulling out a nearby seat & parking my rump firmly into the chair, ignoring the text message about being late for work as i bury my purly whites into this bun of bliss.

It was heaven, the sheer thought of caressing my tongue over the sugary sprinkled specs of a robustly round doughnut while jiggling crimson jam & thick wavy cream seeps & oozes from within it's fluffy contents, followed by a golden tsunami of beer washing down the damp, straggler crumbs in a frothy tide of brewed vineyard goodness cleansing my gaping maw to a polished marble floor sheen. There truly is nothing like eating a doughnut! After chomping down the gut-tightening dessert, flossing out any leftovers from my gums & dusting off the sugar dust from my clothing, i rise from my seat, bin the now pointless paper bag & walk out of the store like a boss knowing only too well that i will be back in that bakery some time again in the morning! :cool:

Sorry, got abit carried away there. So this Tengu nose rumor? Just how confident should we be about this? I want to believe but my Tengu hopes for his faithful fans have been trampled too many times before. Best leave my expectations by the door yeah?

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
All I can say is only Team Ninja knows what the future holds with these new characters after Marie Rose and Phase-4. But let's hope the right decision is made.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Jyakotu leaving the game and the community because Tengu came back is like me dropping Christie because the stream monsters said so... it's unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD