The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Just the actual Idea is simply silly. It's a motive, all of it connects. Female Tengu > Bikinis > Cashola > Brain washed > Cycle Repeats.

It's a troll move to cater the buyers into making a Tengu popular.....completely went the wrong way.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
See, this is the compromise I wanted. All I asked was Team Ninja make a different Tengu from the one in DOA2, 4, and Dimensions. It looks like that may happen, and it could possibly be a female! I approve if this happens.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I was getting prepared for Tengu's return, brushing up on my Yokai folklore and playing DOA2U all day. But honestly i'm not disappointed.
Looking forward to more Info ^_^

Juihau

I'm kinda torn, actually. On one hand, it's just...not him. On the other, I'm practically praying for it to be a psychotic bishounen in a Tengu mask that regarded Bankotsubo akin to a god and is seeking to avenge and/or resurrect him. But I know that's way too hopeful thinking.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Better yet, let it be Ayane in a Tengu mask with a completely different moveset a la Phase-4. That's a Day 1 purchase for me!

AsheMann21

I'm kinda torn, actually. On one hand, it's just...not him. On the other, I'm practically praying for it to be a psychotic bishounen in a Tengu mask that regarded Bankotsubo akin to a god and is seeking to avenge and/or resurrect him. But I know that's way too hopeful thinking.
I was thinking more towards Bankotsubo's offspring claiming Revenge on Ryu.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Now that there's a possibility that it's Female Tengu, I'm all on board. Even if it's not, it's a different Tengu, which is also fine by me. The original isn't coming back, but instead, a BRAND NEW one is. That's all I wanted.

Tokkosho

FEMALE TENGU CONFIRMED TROLOLOL
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/471870946723106816
BoxsH_nIUAA0BHm.jpg

????
002-jpg.3249
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY
though its not the female tengu costume that i wanted i feel this is the closest im gonna get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD