The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

I'm not really sure who this lady is, but I somehow have this feeling that she could be the person behind that mask. Then again, it's probably another speculation.

She is Kureha, the older sister of Momiji and previous guardian of the Dragon's Eye: she died in NG1 (just few moments before the same Ryu...), so it's impossible that is the same person.

It's just for her that you can unlock with Momiji in DoA5U the title "Younger sister"

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Quick fanboy moment:
Momiji's older sister and Rachels younger twin sister were both killed by Doku. in DOA5U they are each others sisters (Bffs) ahh so cute ^o^
DOA5U_Rachel_Momiji.jpg

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Oh shit! After looking at the first image that TN posted, I think we may have another speculation.

DOAU_Ayame_2.jpg

Box500YIgAA9D-Z.jpg:large

I guess the reason why I included Ayame in this is because of the long hair. It's not much of a reason though.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Oh shit! After looking at the first image that TN posted, I think we may have another speculation.

DOAU_Ayame_2.jpg

I guess the reason why I included Ayame in this is because of the long hair. It's not much of a reason though.

You know there will be people going apeshit if it's their mother being playable in any capacity right? And not in a good way.

Kronin

Quick fanboy moment:
Momiji's older sister and Rachels younger twin sister were both killed by Doku. in DOA5U they are each others sisters (Bffs) ahh so cute ^o^
DOA5U_Rachel_Momiji.jpg

And in all these years I never realized this similarity in their stories until the unlocking of their resepective titles older and elder sister in DoA5U XD (by the way I don't think that Kureha and Momiji were twin sisters).

DOAU_Ayame_2.jpg

Other people have already thought to Ayame, but honestly I think that there aren't really hints for saying it.

gnooz

How annoying TN teased those pictures and we are waiting whole weekend its like torment my hate increases towards TN. It is not exciting or anything when will I see complete roster of DOA?? This game updates kinda bore me.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

News on any game don't usually come up on weekends. Besides we are getting two more pics so we should get them by tomorrow and Tuesday. And I think Famitsu releases on Wendsdays so we may see all of the new character and her gameplay shots (and perhaps a new stage) by then.

And after her we should get at least one more character after her. Don't worry, we'll see the full roster soon (even if they have to really take 3 months per reveal )

Kronin

There is always the possibility to get 2 more characters after the Female Tengu.

By the way people when the roster will be completely showned, very likely we will not get more a "new character surprise" before than other 1-2 years with the release of the next game: honestly I don't understand all this hurry XD

Marteze

i'm ready for this reveal though! If it's Tengu, I hope it's really Selena Gomez. And if it's a female Tengu, I hope it's really Selena Gomez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD