The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

Wait.......................Werewolfgold is in Japan??? I'm heading there next month.
YOU WILL NEVER FIND ME!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*clears throat*

Which machine is the most popular as if I have to ask?
It's hard to say. I don't have the numbers for any given arcade. But, DOA5UA is on an Aime system, which has a number of games that the player can select from, GGXrd, DB Fighting Climax, Under Night In Birth, etc. So, sometimes people will just gravitate to a machine that already just has the game up and running if they're lazy. It's not that hard to switch it over, though.

Long story short, no idea.

Argentus

i consider that a compliment sadly
10330308_1438635559720168_5122996473428464498_a.jpg

Rachel the fiend Slayer

someone basically pretended to be rebecca black and was like "IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY"

Yeah, but what made it even funnier was that she/he made it go with what the topic was

Let's use the new character as an example

"It's Friday Friday, the new girl was teased on Friday. Is she gonna replace Tengu in the weekend weekend"

Chapstick

TN just hinted on their Facebook page that we'll be getting a Halloween costumes design competition. And soon. Which most likely means we'll see the winner(s) around Halloween. I can't wait. Already trying to come up with ideas!!
After the shit storm of the first one they're going to announce another one shortly after?

Eye_roll.gif

Does this mean they're just going to ignore the results of the first one?

Rachel the fiend Slayer

TN just hinted on their Facebook page that we'll be getting a Halloween costumes design competition. And soon. Which most likely means we'll see the winner(s) around Halloween. I can't wait. Already trying to come up with ideas!!

Now I know that Banana outfit will get in lol

I might make something for Either Rachel or Marie Rose. Or depending how on how she turns out the Ms.Tengu

Chapstick

Can submit another Banana costume again?
I think everyone should just make banana costumes if they think they can announce another goddamn contest 2 months later

Like jesus christ we already gave you a shitload of entries you could put in the game "hey guys give us more designs so we don't have to think of them ever again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD