Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Okay, so I see the word "creampie"...

1779874_10153724093905401_855273315_n.jpg
it's sorta like this

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

Xhominid The Demon Within

Creampies and Lisa dies y'all need to go to church and find God

Even God himself isn't saintly enough to wash us of our filth, but we are so filthy, Satan wouldn't want us either...good news everyone, we will be stuck in limbo.

But back to Brute's question: I am more of an experimental type of guy.

Throughout DOA, I mainly use Kasumi and Ayane, but around DOA2U, I got a fascination with Helena and Lei Fang, the former I use a lot more than the latter now in DOA5U. I also shot the breeze a bit with Eliot and Kokoro in DOA5 and 5U as well, but nowhere near enough to really go ham with them.
And then there are the DLC characters who I do like for multiple reasons, but I'll most likely keep NyouTengu more because I can adapt faster to them like I did with Momiji than with Kasumi. I tried Marie Rose but her pokes and openers are a bit tough to get around with and Phase 4 may not be my answer for Kasumi considering I'm having issues with opening up opponents safely with Kasumi to begin with.

Thus, the characters I plan on practicing and using will end up like this:
Momiji - 4
Helena - 4
Kasumi - 3
Marie Rose - 2
Rachel - 3
Ayane - 2
Lei Fang - 3
Phase 4 - 3-4
Lady Tengu - 4
Eliot - 1
Kokoro - 1

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I can never look at a TN twitter post again without reading creampie.

English translation:

"Hey! Nyotengu release coming soon! #Creampie"
"Fascinating victory at TFC creampie!"

*TN looks at artist drawing* TN response: "Wow what a great creampie!"

Tweetz replies under it:

Random comment: Hurry up! #Creampie

FatalxInnocence

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the post-Vanilla DOA5 characters factor into DOA6's eventual story at all.

Hmm? you're referring to DOA5U additions? I can easily see them incorporating every character ( Apart from Leon & Ein ) into the story pretty damn easily. Most of the newer characters are known characters of those directly tied to DOAs main storyline. Marie, Helena. Phase-4, Kasumi. Momiji, Rachel & Ryu.

Maybe not so much Rachel, since her relevance is a little... iono. She's just kind of there. Unless Nyotengu becomes her target or something? I'm not entirely sure. Ryu has bigger fish to fry so he sends Rachel to go after Nyotengu?

I don't see them adding people and then not giving them any relevance to the story. Unless you mean the MAIN storyline? in which case- I don't even think 80% of the current cast have been involved in the main storyline. Ninja's are always the focal point. If you have no connection to them, you're not going to be relevant to the main storyline.

Unless you're evil? because being evil automatically grants you spotlight within the main story.

David Gregg

I like this game I want to give it a try:

Akira - 1
Alpha - 2
Ayane - 4
Bass - 1
Bayman - 2
Brad Wong - 4
Christie - 3
Ein - 4
Eliot - 5
Gen Fu - 3 (don't tell anyone I gave him such a good score. XD)
Hayabusa - 3
Hayate - 2
Helena - 3
Hitomi - 5
Jacky - 2
Jann Lee - 5
Kasumi - 4
Kokoro - 2
Leifang - 4
Leon - 3
Lisa - 3
Marie Rose - 4
Mila - 1
Momiji - 3
Pai - 1
Rachel - 2
Rig - 2
Sarah - 1
Tina - 3
Zack - 1

Predictions on the newcomers:
Phase 4: 4
Nyotengu: 5 (Tengu was truly the only powerhouse grappler that I've really enjoyed in this game and I hope it will feel the same with her)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Akira - 5
Alpha - 5
Ayane - 5
Bass - 5
Bayman - 5
Brad Wong - 5
Christie - 5
Ein - 5
Eliot - 5
Gen Fu - 5
Hayabusa - 5
Hayate - 5
Helena - 5
Hitomi - 5
Jacky - 5
Jann Lee - 5
Kasumi - 5
Kokoro - 5
Leifang - 5
Leon - 5
Lisa - 5
Marie Rose - 5
Mila - 5
Momiji - 5
Pai - 5
Rachel - 5
Rig - 5
Sarah - 5
Tina - 5
Zack - 5

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I guess I should do one.

Akira - KNEE
Alpha - 2
Ayane - 3
Bass - 4
Bayman - 3
Brad Wong - 3
Christie - 3
Ein - 2
Eliot - 3
Gen Fu - 4
Hayabusa - 4
Hayate - 3
Helena - 3
Hitomi - 2
Jacky - 4
Jann Lee - 3
Kasumi - 3
Kokoro - 3
Leifang - 3
Leon - 5
Lisa - 3
Marie Rose - 1
Mila - 3
Momiji - 2
Pai - 4
Rachel - 3
Rig - 4
Sarah - 3
Tina - 2
Zack - 3

This is how my random pool is setup, with the exception of Marie, Tina, Hitomi, Momiji, Lisa, Kokoro, Brad & Zack. Everybody else is turned on.

Last edited:

Argentus

You don't want it explaned, just run! run for your life!
Was only gonna use thisbfkr the RunRunRun, but
This works surprisingly well as the audio to a creampie film.

Also, my turn

Akira - 1
Alpha - 1
Ayane - 1
Bass - 3
Bayman - 2
Brad Wong - 3
Christie - 2
Ein - 2
Eliot - 1
Gen Fu - 2
Hayabusa - 2
Hayate - 1
Helena - 1
Hitomi - 1
Jacky - 1
Jann Lee - 3
Kasumi - 1
Kokoro - 1
Leifang - 1
Leon - 5
Lisa - 3
Marie Rose - 2
Mila - 5
Momiji - 1
Pai - 1
Rachel - 1
Rig - 1
Sarah - 1
Tina - 1
Zack - 2

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Akira - 1
Alpha - 1
Ayane - 2
Bass - 2
Bayman - 5
Brad Wong - 3
Christie - 4
Ein - 4
Eliot - 5
Gen Fu - 2
Hayabusa - 2
Hayate - 5
Helena - 1
Hitomi - 2
Jacky - 1
Jann Lee - 1
Kasumi - 2
Kokoro - 1
Leifang - 1
Leon - 4
Lisa - 3
Marie Rose - 1
Mila - 4
Momiji - 3
Pai - 1
Rachel - 3
Rig - 5
Sarah - 1
Tina - 2
Zack - 5

phase 4- 3
female tengu- ?

David Gregg

Akira - 5
Alpha - 5
Ayane - 5
Bass - 5
Bayman - 5
Brad Wong - 5
Christie - 5
Ein - 5
Eliot - 5
Gen Fu - 5
Hayabusa - 5
Hayate - 5
Helena - 5
Hitomi - 5
Jacky - 5
Jann Lee - 5
Kasumi - 5
Kokoro - 5
Leifang - 5
Leon - 5
Lisa - 5
Marie Rose - 5
Mila - 5
Momiji - 5
Pai - 5
Rachel - 5
Rig - 5
Sarah - 5
Tina - 5
Zack - 5

How can every character be a 5 when Christie is your favorite fighter to use? XD

Aspect

Hmm? you're referring to DOA5U additions? I can easily see them incorporating every character ( Apart from Leon & Ein ) into the story pretty damn easily. Most of the newer characters are known characters of those directly tied to DOAs main storyline. Marie, Helena. Phase-4, Kasumi. Momiji, Rachel & Ryu.

Maybe not so much Rachel, since her relevance is a little... iono. She's just kind of there. Unless Nyotengu becomes her target or something? I'm not entirely sure. Ryu has bigger fish to fry so he sends Rachel to go after Nyotengu?

I don't see them adding people and then not giving them any relevance to the story. Unless you mean the MAIN storyline? in which case- I don't even think 80% of the current cast have been involved in the main storyline. Ninja's are always the focal point. If you have no connection to them, you're not going to be relevant to the main storyline.

Unless you're evil? because being evil automatically grants you spotlight within the main story.

Maybe the DOA tournament can actually be run as a real tournament with brackets. So just throw all the characters into a bracket slot and just say that they are just there to fight. I don't need anymore justification than that.

They can do what they want with the whole clone vs ninja problem they've got going. I don't think Jann Lee, Hitomi, and the rest of the characters even know what's going on with that part of DOA world anyway.

Argentus

Ahaha. I'll likely pick her up and bump her into a 2. But even if I use her at a pace to kill people, I still wouldn't bump her to a 3 because her entire play just doesn't suit me.
Yeah I can't do the characters who move so awkwardly like her, Helena, ayane, lei fang, etc. I need solid stances like mila, Leon, ein etc. I can barely function with brad just because laying on the ground is fun but I can't work with his other stances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD