The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurlungur

Wow what did Lisa ever do to make you spite her?

I'm also going to tag @Rawbietussin
She basically landed on him during one of his interviews from a building and took his job

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live for the D R A M A

Lol @ you coming out of the blue getting some popcorn and be like "OUU GURL DUMB SHIT GUNNA HAPPEN"

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Speaking of drama, how about them opera houses for DOA5U?

Actually, y'know what? Let's expand on that. An opera house, a dining room, below deck, all that shit in the new and improved Freedom Survivor, with breakable objects, four cameos, three old mascots, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Does FSD offer a dislike button? In this case, I would use it.

I would really like this feature actually.

More stages for Leon would definitely be welcome. More ceilings for Nyotengu would be cool too.

I agree with FP :). What we truly need is more stages similar to home with many chairs and great ceilings.

Support the office stage :): http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-doa5u-casual-thread-__.3042/page-863#post-174973

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
leon is op enough, plz no
You say that as though other characters don't benefit from hitting opponents toward breakable objects. At the end of the day it comes down to how well the player uses them, regardless of who the character is. Overcome the fear of the character, make it more about the player, and focus on using whatever strengths you have to overcome that player while knowing what the character can do. With this kind of thinking you can overcome any self-imposed stigma you have about a character matchup, and I'm sure that's how Master managed to overcome SweetRevenge in the more recent DID 10. I know this sounds strange coming from me... but at the same time I haven't dropped the game yet.

I will say this though, breakable objects would not fly well in tag.

Argentus

You say that as though other characters don't benefit from hitting opponents toward breakable objects. At the end of the day it comes down to how well the player uses them, regardless of who the character is. Overcome the fear of the character, make it more about the player, and focus on using whatever strengths you have to overcome that player while knowing what the character can do. With this kind of thinking you can overcome any self-imposed stigma you have about a character matchup, and I'm sure that's how Master managed to overcome SweetRevenge in the more recent DID 10. I know this sounds strange coming from me... but at the same time I haven't dropped the game yet.

I will say this though, breakable objects would not fly well in tag.
Nothing flies well in tag.

Hell tag doesn't fly well in tag.

Aspect

Speaking of drama, how about them opera houses for DOA5U?

Actually, y'know what? Let's expand on that. An opera house, a dining room, below deck, all that shit in the new and improved Freedom Survivor, with breakable objects, four cameos, three old mascots, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

That would be so awesome. Slamming someone on a dining table and dragging them along it before throwing them off. Kicking people off observation decks - insert cliffhanger - insert attacks - or with a throw option into a chandelier. Fighting on stage and throwing them into the audience of chairs. The list can go on

Yurlungur

classroom_after_lg.jpg

This is destructionbomb's entry

Kodachi

Standard Donor
TN tweeted something about Ninja Gaiden, Creampies and Zelda :confused:
https://twitter.com/teamninjastudio/status/476961152400760833
初出しの動画にNINJA GAIDENに似たコンボがあったので、勘のいい方は気付いていたみたい。Team NINJAスタッフも参加の「ゼルダ無双」E3版のプレイ動画!"@zelda_musou: 動画で見せます!『ゼルダ無双』
--
Realize the sense of timing was similar to NINJA GAIDEN's first creampie video combo, so, it seemed. Team NINJA staff also play videos join Zelda warriors E3 Edition! "@zelda_musou: Shown in the videos! "Zelda warriors'
~
according to the bing translation..

crapoZK

Standard Donor
So I was in the lab with Zack, and I have noticed that he DOMINATES the Sanctuary stage. He has a massive reset game on that stage, and the wall combos you can do are brilliant. The water in the stage gives Zack a CS buff, as he relies heavily on stun combos.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Tried to use Helena, but I guess there are just some characters you can't mesh with. Ah well, I still love to see good Helena players use the White woman blender in the most elegant and graceful way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD