The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFW

Rachel is so damn extra I love it.

These costumes suck, tho. They want that easy $$$, because if they ran out of ideas they would have just pooped out old costumes (which would have been 800000x better than this).

Chapstick

Don't forget to bring a towel

508_towelie.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
if I remember , Max Drago suggested pajamas for Hitomi ...
does this mean he won ?
:p

Also, I think u guys are overreacting a little ...
I kinda like this ... at least for me its a costume for Leifang that doesnt have over, under or sideboob ..
The Marie rose one's kinda cute too.
And the choice they made for Mila is so fitting ..
I actually like this pack .. :)
Damn straight I love this pack. And they don't even have one for Christie yet.

Ryona vids, here I come. :)

Squizzo

Just noticed that either Kasumi, Christie, Lisa, Pai, Sarah, Nyotengu and Phase 4 don't get washed/sleep or we can expect another pack of this kind on the way.

DontForkWitMe

TN will make sure the girls have every last existing fetish costume in existence before they actually give the males any thing, welp more money saved for me

Argentus

I'm not sure I understand this joke.

And the bikinis look like something she'd go to the beach in.

But wait a minute; she's not going to bed or the beach! She's going to fight!

And she looks retarded either way! /mindblown
Almost none of the outfits, for any character, are for fighting in, outside of most c1's.

My point was simply that, for Mila, I've seen worse than "giant button up that covers her up". And outside of the fact that I wish it was completely buttoned up, I kinda like it. I would never use it, but it is better than the nurse and string bikini dlcs, so I'll take what I can get.

Number 13

They throw bones to males every blue moon. Just don't expect those bones to have any quality meat still attached. Unless your Hayabusa.

Brute

Standard Donor
Like none of the outfits, for any character, are for fighting in, outside of most c1's.
Ryu's 1, 2, 3, 6, and 11 are all fitting.

TN will make sure the girls have every last existing fetish costume in existence before they actually give the males any thing, welp more money saved for me
You say "before" as if the males will eventually get anything at some point.

RyuxSama

I just want TN to make decent costumes with more thought put into it and actually take the fans costume suggestions. Sure they have the Costume Contests and all, but for those who can't draw for shit (Like me) we suggest some pretty good things as well. I don't want them to just push out DLC to just put out content. I'd rather have 1 AMAZING DLC Pack, than a 100 Crap DLC's. Cmon TN!

Argentus

Ryu's 1, 2, 3, 6, and 11 are all fitting.

You say "before" as if the males will eventually get anything at some point.
Kay, sorry "for any FEMALE character"

Also quick sketch of what I would a preferred as a casual dlc instead of that London long coat she got.

10446241_1471264193123971_250906074610972671_o.jpg

Xhominid The Demon Within

Stop fucking complaining already, goddamn...

I'm not gonna say the costume pack is the greatest thing ever, but HOLY SHIT:

STOP BLOWING THIS SHIT OUT OF FUCKING PROPORTION!!!!

If you don't like it, don't buy it, complaining about it without even bothering to go to TN about it is literally doing nothing but complaining about hot fucking air.

Hell, I remember Onimusha 3 having a costume selection for a female soldier to be her in a BATH TOWEL, a CAPCOM GAME! Jesus fucking Christ...

But back to the DLC, it's not that bad as it does look atleast somewhat fitting for some of the cast(Ayane's is pretty much from NG3:RE) Momiji's and Mila's Bedtime outfits actually work on them, and I don't really give a shit about Marie getting pants(Hallelujah, you guys can shut up about that finally...), so it's not the worst, I STILL label that to the Gym outfits and Nurse Outfits(because, like you guys said, why the hell almost the whole female cast needs those when the main females who don't have them don't really fit them?) so take a chill pill PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD