The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuxSama

How i imagine TN making costume DLC
http___makeagif.com__media_7-15-2014_urf_0q.gif

Brute

Standard Donor
Your lord and savior Marilyn Manson has some very insightful things to say about this DLC that extend beyond the mere name of the song (which also happens to be surprisingly appropriate.

Yurlungur

TN releases another set of boring DLC

Casual Thread unanimously outrages

Some people still buy the DLC

Meh, same old same old.

Before you say that, when do you see ME get THIS mad over dlc
I'm honestly getting to the point where it's just ridiculous and this proves team ninja will just throw anything and people will automatically buy it

i think at this point and time, it's ok to be mad because now we want better quality of things instead of this overpriced garbage

RetroMe91

So I guess this gives a new meaning to... well... umm... throwing in the towel... :/

This is literally the worst costume set yet. I thought the Japanese gym uniforms were the worst, then we got over sexualized overalls without shirts and now we get this crap. Wtf. Who fights in a towel?? No wonder they need these contests, they have the worst ideas lately. We need male costumes, these fetishes based crap girl costumes suck. I would have rather seen maid costumes for all of the ladies over this.

Also, why the hell do they keep leaving Lisa out of all of these dlcs. She is the only lady who keeps getting consistently left out... really??

Chapstick

I was looking through screenshots and just noticed they removed the back of Kasumi's hair/picked her braid (which you can't do when selecting this outfit) to take this screenshot so it wouldn't show the hair clipping through the collar

pic_02.jpg

Argentus

Looks like the same shit to me.

I find your argument uncompelling.

She's mostly covered in one.

She's completely exposed in the other.

While I'd prefer a real outfit, id take pantyshots and cleavage over fucking string bikinis anyday.

Anyways, at least it looks like something shed actually sleep in (though I think they should a used her c2's flannel button up instead of a generic white one...)

Brute

Standard Donor
She's mostly covered in one.

She's completely exposed in the other.
I'm not sure I understand this joke.

Anyways, at least it looks like something shed actually sleep in
And the bikinis look like something she'd go to the beach in.

But wait a minute; she's not going to bed or the beach! She's going to fight!

And she looks stupid either way! /mindblown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD