The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

I like it but the fact that Christie is a vampire means that it could have either been Ein or Christie w/ the cape. I'm gonna go with Christe. So far it seems like they've shown 4 girls and 4 (or 5) guys:
Oct. 1 - Bass and Kasumi
Oct. 2 - Leon and Tina
Oct. 3 - Hitomi and Hayate (and maybe Ein?)
Oct. 4 - Christie and Bayman

So if they do it like that (and the off-chance every character is given an outfit) by mid October we'll have seen what every character is supposed to be w/o actually seeing them right before the DLC comes out.

FatalxInnocence

Fiend Rachel costume for Halloween! Make it happen! =D *cough* with loose hair *cough*

Seriously though, how do we know who is who? I've only recognised 3-4 of them... Hitomi cause her ponytail, Bass & Leon due to prior game costume knowledge, and Christie cause of her white hair.

Have they stated the character with each preview? or is everyone just assuming?

Kronin

Fiend Rachel costume for Halloween! Make it happen! =D *cough* with loose hair *cough*

Seriously though, how do we know who is who? I've only recognised 3-4 of them... Hitomi cause her ponytail, Bass & Leon due to prior game costume knowledge, and Christie cause of her white hair.

Have they stated the character with each preview? or is everyone just assuming?

Kasumi as princess shinobi it's an old outfit too, while the Red Rinding Hood like Tina was recognizable by the hair and the pose.

The only ones where can be some reasonable doubt are the first picure showing wings and if the cape is weared by Ein (but in the past games, only him and Zack got something similar).

KwonJigglypuff

I love Anthony Birraux.
1377153_10202092750862453_1136905327_n.jpg

13ways

I knew they were going with the 6girls 6guys in the first week then 6girls 6guys in the second process and I knew they'd use the same first girls lol

Guess the next females costumes we'll be seeing will be Lei Fang and Ayane, I wonder what they'll get.

It's gonna be very long seeing Mila and Kokoro's I guess :(

KingGhidorah

So far I know I'll buy Christie's outfit, Tina's, and Hitomi's. Should they release one for Momiji and Rachel, I'll add those to my list too.

UpSideDownGRUNT

You actually can "super Izuna" off the edge of Flow if the raft is broken/at the waterfall.
You get +30 damage (120 total on NH).
first I've heard of it. when I tried it once I just got the normal Izuna

As for me so far I'll probably get:
Hitomi's Angel costume
if it is dracula Ein with cape then I'll get it
Anything Busa gets (if he gets one)
and Princess kasumi as it's a classic

Chapstick

For texture and 3d model work, it's actually kind of hilarious how awful the extras are in story mode. They rival the pedestrians in San Andreas. Look at this woman's hair:

tumblr_mu2vao195l1rje51ao1_250.gif

KwonJigglypuff

For texture and 3d model work, it's actually kind of hilarious how awful the extras are in story mode. They rival the pedestrians in San Andreas. Look at this woman's hair:

tumblr_mu2vao195l1rje51ao1_250.gif

It doesn't matter, we don't even know her name. It's the story mode of a fighting game... I find it quite ambitious to be honest. They lack time to finish it anyway (Rig's story is very messy, Gen Fu/Christie/Lisa doesn't have one, some scenes were probably forgotten/cut).
The only moment in the story I find ugly is when Tina is in her car, but I'm okay with it.

Chapstick

It doesn't matter, we don't even know her name. It's the story mode of a fighting game... I find it quite ambitious to be honest. They lack time to finish it anyway (Rig's story is very messy, Gen Fu/Christie/Lisa doesn't have one, some scenes were probably forgotten/cut).
The only moment in the story I find ugly is when Tina is in her car, but I'm okay with it.
It's just so jarring to go from San Andreas pedestrians to the gorgeous beautiful models for Lei Fang and Jann Lee. @~@

KwonJigglypuff

It's just so jarring to go from San Andreas pedestrians to the gorgeous beautiful models for Lei Fang and Jann Lee. @~@

I know. :p
But I'd rather have them not losing time on the NPCs. I mean, because of time issues, we didn't have Leon in the first place. That lady sitting on the subway could have costed us Gen Fu.

I'm kidding but you see my point.

Poor Gen Fu.. With Leon (and Ein) getting a reversed mainstream popularity because of his cut, he is probably the character with the less priority in DOA6.

Jaguar360

Sorry for jumping to conclusions with my prediction guys. I don't even like Tengu btw. He just really deserves to be on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD