The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
first I've heard of it. when I tried it once I just got the normal Izuna
Well back in Vanilla than he didn't really get the full "super-Izuna" with the unique scream and cameras in either Ends of the Earth or Flow (just some added damage), but in 5U he gets the full super-Izuna on all 3 maps. It's wicked-cool.

I know this because Izunas are my life. I don't know anything else.

D Glock

BVyWpTbCMAAxSCQ.jpg

13ways

lol alot of pics of the outfits were low rez. besides Leons is a rehash so we know what he'll have other then Christie who's is actually new

Chapstick

That jewel is gorgeous. If it is a swap, I might cry. It sort of does look like the swimsuit with that jewel being in the same spot and the two strips of thread.

Christie_-_Costume_06.jpg

Kronin

@Awesmic said more times that according to him Christie' extra swimsuit was inspired by the character "Vampirella" (indeed an alien vampire XD).

Cover.jpg

It's pretty possible that Christie's halloween outfit could resemble this outfit, but personally I hope that the lower part of the outfit could be different (I would like a classic skirt of a woman vampire).
And Christie's "Bat-Jewel" is awesome! XD

Poor Gen Fu.. With Leon (and Ein) getting a reversed mainstream popularity because of his cut, he is probably the character with the less priority in DOA6.

After the (unexpected for TN?) reaction of the fans to the cut of Ein, Leon and Tengu, I hope that TN have learned the lesson that all the characters of their game have a dedicated fanbase: so, no more cut of characters for the later games.

I could see Kokoro as a witch
View attachment 2727

Like the people of DoAWorld said, I think that Kokoro would be perfect in a Japanese ghost outfit! ;)

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

I have a question about the inputs with 666P and 66H+P+K + the replay glitches. Is that normal that some replays are glitched ? I mean I saved 3 or 4 replays and I saw that these Replays are that not the same where I fought before. For example I won a Match with 3 Rounds I recorded it !!! and I saved it as a Replay and I noticed that I lost 1 round. Some Counter I did in the match didnt work in the replay ? I am just pissed of that the Tag Throws are hard to perform for me because of the 66H+P+K button in the moment my Character switch all the time. I am 98% sure that I do the Inputs correctly. Ah to Point "Inputs" I dont know why but the 33 and 666 Inputs are not working for some reason. Ok 33 works better than 666P but the 666P with Ryu is hard to perform I mean in Vanilia was so easy but in 5U ? I dont know why.

If you want some Matches with me then here is my PSN ID
NamelessXSama

Rawbietussin

While I would love to see Helena's DOA4 Greek Goddess dress back I still do hope for a Fairy Queen Helena with light pink hair + floral crown wreath for this Halloween-themed DLC.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's so weird, but I've always called Christie's Legend swimsuit the "vampire costume" and people would say: "What's that?" and I'd say that costume and people would say: "That has nothing to do with vampires" and then I'd be like: "Oh yeah. Why do I call it that?" But apparently it did have something to do with vampires all along.

Mindfuck.

Rawbietussin

I guess it's because of the red color but then again, anyone's red-colored costume could have been considered as vampiric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD