The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless Sama

I have a question can you train with a friend in Online Tag Dojo against CPU because I have found some Partner for Tag in PSN and I wanted to train with them our combos. :hayabusa:

To the DLC Outfits for Halloween: If I am honest I dont like these Outfit. There is no Outfit what me assured really. Yeah I know we havent seen them all but I want real FIGHTING Outfits. For Example: Eins Blue Jacket with blue Jeans outfit or his Red jacket Outfit like in Dimensions, Hayabusa Classic Outfit , Hayates Shadow Walker outfit form DOA4 , Gen Fus Blue China Badass Mofu outfit like in doa4 , Brad Wongs 2 Drunken Master outfits from DOA4. Give Momiji his blue Kimono back or Jahn Lee DOA2 Red White Jacket Outfit with Black Bandana or his old classic DOa2 Outfit. Eliots Blue Iron Fist Outfit like Gen fus but more mite. Such Outfits I really want. I really wonder If TN make Halloween Outfits for the males which Costumes they will give them.

Ayane89

BV-seIjCUAEaAEz.jpg:large
BV-sZA6CUAA3-wk.jpg:large

Nameless Sama

I will add these costumes to the "worst and ridiculous costumes category". I think that Kokoro is the one in the first image because Kokoro has much Heart symbols in some outfits. Yeah I am sure that must be Kokoro ! She has in DOA4 a Heart Necklace and look her Hair length and colur.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yep, those are very probably Kokoro (heart theme, hair, fighting stance) and the guy is either Ein or Hayate. I guess it is Ein (because of all the leather going on, non ninja theme and opposite to Angel Hitomi). Lol, he seems to wear some kind of corsage...

13ways

Love that new outfit, idk whether its Lei Fang or Kokoro but perhaps Lei Fang due to the female costume cycle

And before labeling people I think we should actually see Eins whole outfit lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hey, and didn't we already guess Hayate was the one with the angel costume, becauseTN mentioned "Fly, fly like the..."
So it's:
BDSM Devil Ein and Kid Icarus Hayate. XD

13ways

Idk if so but I think the angel is Rig or Jan Lee. I don't think it would be really fair to give two of the same person acostume at one (at least not in a pack like this)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Idk if so but I think the angel is Rig or Jan Lee. I don't think it would be really fair to give two of the same person acostume at one (at least not in a pack like this)

That doesn't make any sense though...
What makes sense though:
Hayate and Ein are both in connection to Hitomi. Hitomi is an angel. So Hayate and Ein are very likely either angel or the opposite, a devil or demon. They announced the male angel together with Hitomi and they wrote "Fly, fly like the..." wind obviously. And Hayate is the ninja of wind. So The male Angel is very likely him. Ein seems generally darker than Hayate and his default outfit is always dark and with a leather jacket. So, this dark leather bondage demon/devil is verly likely Ein. Makes all sense to me...

13ways

Well sorry if I didn't see the tweets. I never said it didn't make sense I was saying that i wouldn't be fair if both Ein and Hayate were both in this

and blazecarnated I am mot looking far into it, I'm saying they should have one of the two now and have the other wait for next week. But whatever it doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD