The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Oh my god these fights are getting so boring. Having to wait 5-10 second for someone to finish their combo every time they land a hit. Like ayanes and akiras juggling me across the screen. Makes me feel like I should bring my ds or a magazine to play fighters due to all the waiting around, its ridiculous.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Ayane's halloween costume
BV8YlfcCMAAQPpa.jpg

David Gregg

Nice! Pixie Ayane I like it. The Japanese text that goes with it though...(I hate google translate):

"You can see where I wonder if fighting?"

-__-

Eliot360+

TN has really outdone themselves this time.
PNspPFY.gif

Maybe Eliot can get kissing booth costume, but panto cow w/ Brad would be even better
Vr44Inv.jpg

Chapstick

What are the details on this upcoming patch? It'll have the new stage of course, but has there been any talk about character/system changes?

& I think if the dlc is getting split at all we'll get the stage first along with some costumes because it'd be strange to have halloween outfits and no halloween stage. Just something I've been thinking about.

&& I'm getting pretty impatient, we had better get some of these goods this tuesday :mad:

Kronin

Lovely Trilly Ayane! XD

& I think if the dlc is getting split at all we'll get the stage first along with some costumes because it'd be strange to have halloween outfits and no halloween stage. Just something I've been thinking about.

Yes, I was thinking the same me too, just like happened for Zack's island stage. So this mean that we will obtain the first pack of DLC, the stage (and the patch that will allow also to use the stage) in the same day or almost.

Some details about the patch will be nice too, but very likely we will know it only after its release...

PJudge

As much as I hate to take the conversation away from the upcoming DLC, does anyone have any tips for fighting Sarah? It's driving me mad her just poking at me to keep me in deep stuns all the time...in fact, pretty much all the VF characters do it.

On the topic of costumes, that Ayane one looks so good. Suits her well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD