The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Rose%20Red.JPG

SilverForte

Well whomever said she would be the Lili of the game, looks like you were right. Sheesh her outfit even looks like a combination of lilis two outfits.

Hype for original Lorelei though.

KwonJigglypuff

She looks like Lili with Kokoro's face, Lei Fang's ponytails, and Amy Sorel's chest.

I think they want her to be uber popular.

Now my question : will her boobs bounce as well ?

Squizzo

She looks like Lili with Kokoro's face, Lei Fang's ponytails, and Amy Sorel's chest.

I think they want her to be uber popular.

Now my question : will her boobs bounce as well ?

I never knew TN were capable of making a chest that modest XD
I'm sure they will bounce like the rest though.

KwonJigglypuff

Possibly both, but moreso the age thing, you can't tell me that's 18. I imagine it'll be difficult to port her to western console versions of the game.

That was my reaction too. I mean, after the whole "2 years later" and the controversy created by DOAD in Scandinavian countries, it's hard to think we have a loli now.

Also, can't wait to see you guys arguying (again) with "this character is stronger that this one". Except if she can fart hearts like Princess Peach, I wonder how Marie-Rose can beat a ninja like Ryu, lol. Or even Leon. This is ridiculous.

I can't wait for a trailer. ^_^

Aerospark

Standard Donor
She's the cutest fucking thing ever oh my god. But with the whole blonde hair do & her being revealed with a regular Lorelei do you think she's gonna be connected to Helena some how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD