The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalxInnocence

she doesnt even look gothic to me

Gothic Lolita isn't actually "Goth" in some cases. Take Rachel Alucard from BlazBlue... Lili from Tekken, Amy from Soul Calibur. All that's "Goth" about them is really just their attire. Though, Amy does have a certain personality that could be associated with one...

rachel-stance.gif

The resemblance is uncanny lol =P

FatalxInnocence

i know what gothic means, im saying Lili doesnt really fit the bill in my eyes

If you google white gothic lolita, you'd see why people classify Lili as one. In T5DR she did have goth make up as a customization though hahaha and you've always been able to customize her with all sorts of gothic lolita headbands, make up and umbrellas, hairstyles....

But each to their own I guess =3

Rawbietussin

A frilly leotard..... It's most likely that she'll get those Japanese swimsuits with the name tag. They could have at least made her steal Hitomi's lolita dresses and Pai's maid outfit her her defaults before this toddler fetish getup. Hell, let her steal Kokoro's cutesy succubus dress while they're at it too.

Except Amy would never be caught dead smiling that much or looking that happy lol.

She seemed happy and smiling after giving Raphael a Ring Out by pushing him off the edge.

Kronin

Maybe we get her, but then it won't be that short of a while, because that would (marketing-wise) be a really dumb move. Marie Rose is there to sell the arcade version. So maybe in 6 month up to 12 month, when Team Ninja thinks they've exploited her more than enough.

The audience and the success of the arcades (at least in Japan but I think in almost all countries) has nothing to do with the console versions, also becasue DoA5UA is an exception, usually the arcade versions are released before the home console, but even after the release of the game the arcade are not suddenly dropped, just the opposite.

The Japanese see the fighting games arcades like the real place for the competition offline. If you have friends in Japan and you want make a friendly tournament, you don't play at home but you go out looking for an arcade porting. While in the rest of the world many people are forced to play online because they haven't the possibility to play offline, in Japan you play online exactly for a precise choice: only when you wish to play with persons far from you.

Marie Rose will not be released immediately, also because the arcade will give to TN a way to know balances about their game (exactly the reason because the arcade versions are released before the home porting) and then converting them in a patch for the console. I think that just this, the time that they want spend in the looking for a feedback, could take them more time for releasing Mari Rose and the new stages; otherwise I would be sure that her and the new patch could be released in the end of the year like a sort of Christmas gift for the players.

PS: I really like the gameplay of Marie Rose, she seems to be really interesting.

Nameless Sama

Hmm they have changed something like the Fighter Pic and these little gold writing ( left down and right down) . I think one more Character could be fit in this game becuase there are 2 slot free besides Hayate. If 1 another Character would come then would be the random button below Hayabusa and Hayates Pic . centralize the rooster is complete. I think a male character would come in that case we have then 15 Females and 15 Males and 1 neutral Character. I am not sure If their are gonna change something on the System and Balance.

Kronin

Hmm they have changed something like the Fighter Pic and these little gold writing ( left down and right down) . I think one more Character could be fit in this game becuase there are 2 slot free besides Hayate. If 1 another Character would come then would be the random button below Hayabusa and Hayates Pic . centralize the rooster is complete. I think a male character would come in that case we have then 15 Females and 15 Males and 1 neutral Character. I am not sure If their are gonna change something on the System and Balance.

That they will change something about the balance (I don't know for the system) is the more sure thing: the arcades have always had that purpose in realtionship to the console versions, and considering that TN will have to release a patch for making availabe the new character and stages in DoA5U Xbox/Ps3, in that occasion we will get changing (also) according to the feedback of the Arcade scene in Japan.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I'm probably gong to shoot myself but a random thought occurred to me. launching someone from behind is basically the same as launching from critical threshold correct?

crapoZK

Standard Donor
In those vids, did anyone hear the DOA2/DOA3 (PS2/DC/Xbox) cursor movement sound effect in the character select? Because I did. I loved that sound. They should bring back the "PWOW!" and the "OOA!" sound effect when you select something and exit something. Yes i know the "PWOW!" is on the press start and finish character select but hey, in menus would be cooler.

Keved

I am going to enjoy trying out this new lass for sure but damn is she going to be annoying when you lose against her. To be fair, any character is annoying to lose too..........but that hands-behind-her-back marching taunt....not going to lie, i can honestly see myself making a habit of doing this taunt quite abit in-game haha! :cool:

Just look at the smug confidence in that stride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD