The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Nameless Sama said:
Its boring imo :/
TOPIC: I think that characters who have 2 Intros but 3 Win Poses will get a another new Intro and Characters who 3 Intros but only 2 Win pose will get a new win pose. This is my thought but if its true............
Does somebody know when DOAU Arcade will be released ?
Is it confrimed that Arcade comes to the consoles ?

There will be an update for the version we have... Soon

Nameless Sama

You mean DOA5U Arcade is only a update but a really big one. Where do you know that ? I just thought Arcade comes as a new game to the market. Many people say it comes to the consoles and other say the opposite. I am confused thats all

UpSideDownGRUNT

It'll most likely be part of a patch Arcade isn't really that big of an update, just adds Lorelei, Marie Rose and balance updates (and with the look of things new poses) most of that will be a patch with the rest as DLC i.e. Marie Rose and Lorelei.

Nameless Sama

Thanks upside ;) with marie rose whe have 30 characters arent we ? Lorelei ? Upside we have this stage after all :/.
TN logic :/ Is it true that some characters get new moves or new costumes ? I know we have a special thread for that but everybody says something different. That confuse me :/

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I gif'ed Kasumis new win pose.
The atrocious quality is not my fault. The vid was equally as bad.

ikRgDEMdruvf5.gif

Im not a Kasumi player, but I think this is a pretty solid win pose.

W00t, that pose looks awesome! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for showing this!

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I gif'ed Kasumis new win pose.
The atrocious quality is not my fault. The vid was equally as bad.

ikRgDEMdruvf5.gif

Im not a Kasumi player, but I think this is a pretty solid win pose.
The Video is a bit better quality :kasumi:
The spin reminds me of Kasumi's DOA4 (Alpha) winpose that never made it into the game

Kronin

I am really glad that I am huge Ninja Gaiden Fan and love this game more than DOA. Every Character in Ninja Gaiden have the same number of costumes doesnt matter female or male but in DOA the females have more costumes than males [...]

Ehmm... actually this is not right XD

Every NG has a disparity in the number of outfits between Ryu and the other characters, with the Dragon ninja having always more outfits than the rest of the playable characters.

In NG Sigma Ryu has 3 outfits while Rachel has just her standarad one (on the other hand, she can be used with 10 different hairstyles):

NG1_3S-Costumes1.jpg

Rachel_Hair_A02_JPG.jpg

NG Sigma 2:
NG2_2S_Costumes_0a_Compiled_JPG.jpg

NG Sigma Plus:
NG1_4SP_Costumes1_JPG.jpg

NG Sigma 2 Plus:
NG2_3SP_Costumes_COMPILED_05_JPG.jpg

NG3: Razor's Edge: (that anyway is the more balanced in this matter together with Sigma Plus).
NG3-RE_Costumes.jpg

However about the DoA outfits, would be meaningless and wrong for Team Ninja stop to give new outfits to the girls, overall because there are the most popular and used characters of the series: instead a more realistic wish would be to create DLC packs not dedicated only to the girls like happened in DoA5, rather to male and female characters, creating packs including outfits for all the characters or just a part (for giving more variety like the sport one or the casual), but always including male and female characters. After many requests of this kind TN is currently acting exactly in this way, so I'm fully satisfied for the outcome ;)

About the swimsuits outfits, I think that 4 are more than enough for a game of DoA part of the fighting series me too, anyway Marie Rose lack of a swimsuit and TN surely will decide to include it inside a pack with swimsuits for the female roster (contrarily to her Santa outfit that very likely will be her C5 included in her update for DoA5U).

So I'm already expecting a new Swimsuit DLC pack sooner or later, but if in the meanwhile Team Ninja will give us also outfits completely different and for all the cast (like I repeat they are doing now) I will not have problems with a new swimsuit in the girls' vestiary, also hoping that they will use this circumstance for giving a new kind of costume to Christie, Lisa and Tina.

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

I want to see other win pose or new intros from other characters. I wonder which will :hayabusa: and :ein: get. Ryu : 0:10 or 0:15
I prefer these for them

Ein " Good Vibration " or this

Kronin

@Nameless Sama: The Japanese Twitter user Mist said me that he didn't notice other new victory poses: so he think that - at least in the Arcade version - there aren't other new additions of this kind, however he can't be completely sure of it.

PS: Ein's good vibrations it's already included in DoA5U, just the translation of the animation's line is different also if keep the same meaning (they used "This is as a fight should be feel")

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
So is everyone gonna get a new win pose, or is TN just jerking off over Kasumi again whilst neglecting the rest of the cast?

Kronin

So is everyone gonna get a new win pose, or is TN just jerking off over Kasumi again whilst neglecting the rest of the cast?

I think that only Kasumi will get a new win pose; said this actually in DoA5U she has only 2 victories poses so in this case it's just Kasumi to have been previously neglected compared to the rest of the cast (less Alpha and Zack).

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
It'd be cool if they gave Rachel her "Biker Attire" and that weird genie dancer getup. I'd totally main the biker attire if I played her.

To be fair, she was one of the few characters who didn't get one in Ultimate. Still, she gets more than enough attention.

Kronin

It'd be cool if they gave Rachel her "Biker Attire" and that weird genie dancer getup. I'd totally main the biker attire if I played her.

I like that outfit me too, indeed it's my request for a legacy outfit for Rachel, also if in the end it's also her only old outfit still missing from NG (don't counting the alternative version of her red/black fiend version). The "genie dancer" actually it's a crossover outfit weared by the character Diao Chan in the Dinasty Warriors series.

Diao.Chan.full.1820.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD