The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

Helena would have her Greek Goddess dress as her default NG outfit and does all her handslaps with a trident and she can transform into her Mermaid Form (seashell bikini) to create an ocean and summon sea creatures to attack.

FatalxInnocence

Kokoro can entice people with her mad geisha skills.... but no seriously, I can't imagine any characters from DOA in NG. Apart from the people who actually have blood on their hands. Which would include;

Christie, Bayman, Helena and Leon? No one else really springs to mind. Maybe Lisa/La Mariposa? but she seems fairly non violent regardless.

I mean, Kasumi, Ryu, Ayane, Momiji and Rachel have all appeared in NG. So they don't really count. The only character left would be Hayate, so unless they intertwine the mugen tenshin clan into NG I can't imagine him appearing. I mean, Kasumi wasn't even in the game (story wise) ... she was just playable due to being a fan favourite in DOA but played no part in the story.

The only reason I think Kasumi & Hayate would appear in NG is if Ayane got into some severe trouble while doing an errand for Irene or the Hayabusa village and they were contacted to rescue her or something. Or if they actually made an NG game based on the Mugen Tenshin clan. Which would be cool imo. Something different. Give Ryu a rest for once =P

Nameless Sama

I have seen in the previous posts that many people wanted to request this certain outfit to TN. So I thought this Idea is ok but is NOT clearly. My Heart hurt after making these requets for the females because they have too much. Its like the men a really girls/women who cant decide which costume they really want and want so much more so in that case your desire will not be stoped lol. Ok I will do it for you cause I am a really evil person who hates everyone here.

Lets Begin <.< these Costume are rquested on Twitter and Facebook now. Dont worry I made a Pack with 2 Characters for the summary for example Kasumi and Ryu Pack , Eliot and Brad Pack etc. on their page. Yes I gave too much effort to this lol but I still hate everyone here.

I will upload only the single pictures from the pack now.

Kasumi and Ryu Pack

Kasumi

KasumiDOAUC3.jpg

KasumiDOAUC4.jpg
KasumiDOA4C7.jpg
DOA3D_Render_Kasumi_2.jpg

538263_10151336357721785_1380372707_n.jpg

Ryu
HoaH-NG-02.jpg

Doad_hayabusa_c2.png

Doad_hayabusa_c3.png
armortahnksngiii3.jpg
015191.jpg

s2xkd4.jpg

4041478889_40c9dafa56_o.jpg

ng_3_jin_or_ryu_lol_by_dantedh-d3jrtr0.jpg

Brad and Eliot Pack

Brad
DOA3_Brad_C3x.jpg

Brad_Costume_2.jpg
Brad_Costume_3.jpg

Eliot

Eliot_Costume_2.jpg
Eliot_Costume_3.jpg
Eliot_Costume_4.jpg

Momiji and Rachel Pack

Momiji YAHHH Momiji :3

2132398252_view.jpg

I agree with this is my favourite one :3

Rachel
Hmm do you really want this ? Afterall she has a smiliar one :O
ncninjagaidensigma2plus_24.jpg

Christie

ChristieDOA3C4.jpg

ChristieDOA4C3.jpg

Jahn Lee and Lei Fang Pack

Jann Lee : jahnlee:
DOA3_Jann_C3.jpg

DOAUjannlee_cos02.jpg

Lei Fang
LeiFangDOA4C3.jpg

Zack
DOA4_Zack_C1.jpg

Gen Fu
DOA4_Genfu_C2.jpg

NOW :ein: Welcome buddy TORIAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

DOAUEin_cos02.jpg

Doad_ein_c1.jpg

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Kokoro can entice people with her mad geisha skills.... but no seriously, I can't imagine any characters from DOA in NG. Apart from the people who actually have blood on their hands. Which would include;

Christie, Bayman, Helena and Leon? No one else really springs to mind. Maybe Lisa/La Mariposa? but she seems fairly non violent regardless.

Bayman fits more in starring his own 3rd person spinoff game (but reverts to a 5U fighting game setting against boss fights). Helena can act as an NPC to guide him in his tasks via hologram transmissions and report to her at the Freedom Survivor after every mission is accomplished. At some point in one mission, Bayman failed and got captured by MIST then Leon comes barging in to save his ass (even if he's reluctant to do so). After every enemy is defeated, the real fight is between Bayman VS Leon which will unlock a Leon Mode.

The enemies can range from normal MIST henchmen (scientists, oil rig employees, guards), MIST experiments (Revived Raidou, Brainwashed Ein, 100 Kasumi Alpha clones, Genra, Phase 4 Alpha-152) and MIST bosses (Lisa, Rig, Christie, Donovan).

Nameless Sama

Hää ? Why people discuss about the language accent ? I mean its okay how it is.
When someone comes from france and speak with his/her native language to a japanese dude they cant understand each other or am I to stupid to undertsant it ._.

Rawbietussin

There is already a language barrier to begin with no matter if you set the languages in English or Japanese. Set everyone to speak Japanese and you'll have the Bryants speaking only in English. Set everyone to speak English and you'll have Akira and Pai speaking Japanese. So there isn't a universal language.

I'd love to hear Helena and Rig speak French fluently, Jann Lee, Gen Fu, Brad and Leifang to speak Chinese, Bayman speaking Russian, Hitomi to say something in German would be nice, Leon speaking in Italian, Mila with Spanish, Marie Rose speaking like a little Swedish girl should. I'm curious to know how would Rachel's Vigoorian language sound like (if TN made one up lol).

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I'd love to hear Helena speak French fluently
found a French Fandub lol
Random thought. If they brought the WHOLE DOA cast, playable, into the next Ninja Gaiden.

I'm guessing like the ninjas, their abilities would be exaggerated in Ninja Gaiden.

I'm imagining Leon doing a dervish throw and and arm grenade on tanks and giant fiend (arm grenade makes their upper body explode on contact from the sheer force of his blow), Mila doing a machine gun punch so fast and hard it could blow a man's torso apart, and their mount tackle beatdowns on human and fiend enemies? Will be bloody glorious. MMA Gaiden would be awesome.

How do you think YOUR mains would translate into Ninja Gaiden? Which of their strengths/traits do you think would be exaggerated? Zacks bob and wave or his kicks or his wacky durability, would Bass be able to do a Bass Buster on fiends, would Eliot be able to just combo-march forward, hammering his way through mobs of enemies with his strings as they get knocked aside/away, etc? Would Christie's serpent strikes work like being hit with a dagger, piercing opponents bodies, would they exaggerate her speed to Flash-like levels, etc?

Waddya think?
Omg Marie Rose would have a SMG Rifle Disguised as a Lolita Parasol yaaaasss
images
gunbrella.jpg

ninjaguy446

Helena in NG? Lol it'd be handslaps on crack. BKO would naturally crush all mid and high attacks, BKO 2K would be a full circular sweep that sends a wave of energy around Helena. She would be able to do BKO 6P4PP into a cartwheel into more handslaps and she'd be doing her K strings that will explode peoples heads. All of her throws would make peoples heads explode. 5T, 6T, 4T, 66T, especially 66T. Helena would also have a gun, the one she killed that whore mistress with. She can sing to make the bells of good fortune ring which will summon her fellow Greek gods (except Aphrodite because she hates Helena because Helena is more beautiful than her) and then hell will rain down upon all those who dare oppose Helena Douglas and all this because Helena is da bes.

ninjaguy446

Her new front kick GB would totally be an OT on legless enemies. Jus' sayin.
66H+K? That's the new front kick but it's not a guard break. But yas, imagine the opponent kneeling on the floor before the great Helena and she does 66H+K in slow motion and their face goes so far back they break their spine and then after 5 seconds they explode. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD