The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Nothing against Emperor_Cow, but like none of his recent predictions came true...XD

Ok.. lets put it this way...
The arcade site having new stage(s) and new character(s) was NOT a mistake...

Except that this does NOT seem to sound like a prediction...

It's imperative that everyone that wish for Tengu has to ask for it NOW through requests, list of improvements or fan works: if Team Ninja should still have some doubts about to include him or less, it's time to erase them definitely! ;)

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

I don't mind as long as it is a guy this time.

I still want my Aoi Umenokouji D=

Aoi.Umenokoji.295954.jpg

Since DOA5UA is 'apparently' attracting VF players. Hopefully this means the addition of more VF characters.... my vote goes to Aoi =3

Rawbietussin

There are so many possible candidates...
• Tengu - most anticipated to return
• NG import - people who wanted Irene Lew
• VF import - people who wanted Aoi/Vanessa/Eileen/Lion/Wolf/Jean/El Blaze/Goh/etc.
• Ryo (Shenmue) - Hayashi did mentioned he wanted him in this game
• New character - likely to happen

Last edited:

Mavis

Just for something different i'd kinda like a 70's based clothing set. Surely outfits like these would look pretty good on some of the characters.

draft_lens15656971module152527189photo_1320929460gorgeous-hippie-costume.j

91%2B3fbKbGSL._SL1500_.jpg

60s-70s-Fancy-Dress.jpg

Probably not everyones choice which i can understand but hey it's something a little different atleast lol.

Edit: darn should have put this in wanted costumes thread but doesn't matter lol, also sorry about the pic size too :confused:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Where did you guys get the idea, that more characters besides Marie Rose will be coming? You are so blue-eyed sometimes... XD

Rawbietussin

Just for something different i'd kinda like a 70's based clothing set. Surely outfits like these would look pretty good on some of the characters.

draft_lens15656971module152527189photo_1320929460gorgeous-hippie-costume.j

91%2B3fbKbGSL._SL1500_.jpg

60s-70s-Fancy-Dress.jpg

Probably not everyones choice which i can understand but hey it's something a little different atleast lol.

Edit: darn should have put this in wanted costumes thread but doesn't matter lol, also sorry about the pic size too :confused:

Zack (in clown suits), Lisa and Tina (in racing outfits) are already rocking the bellbottoms in this game lol but I think out of everyone in the cast, they'd probably the ones most likely to wear these.

Rawbietussin

DOA honestly needs a non-traditional Japanese boss someday... Raidou, Genra and Tengu happens to all wear feudal era clothing.

Yurlungur

I still want my Aoi Umenokouji D=

Aoi.Umenokoji.295954.jpg

Since DOA5UA is 'apparently' attracting VF players. Hopefully this means the addition of more VF characters.... my vote goes to Aoi =3

I agree 100 percent withaoi because there needs to be one aikido player but her Tench-in-yu(i probably misspelled it), sabakis and her with a stun game may actually break doa5 if she's not balanced properly

So is it just me, or does anyone else notice the fact that DOA5U has some costumes that could be considered "color edits" because all characters have the same shoes? Two examples that come to mind are the "gym class" outfits that kasumi, ayane, and hitomi share as well as the tennis outfits shared by Hitomi, Lei Fang, Momiji, and Helena. You can even see on the under of the shoes the words "hitomi special star" something like that....

Which is kind of weird, considering that in DOA2U (where the gym class outfits originated) kasumi, ayane, and hitomi each had different shoes...

So Random Question.

Downloaded the sports package yesterday, and was dicking around in the movie mode, checking out tinas outfit and noticed that you could see the impression of her uh nipples through the outfit if you have the Dirt and sweat/water setting to 100%.

Just wanted to share that.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I agree 100 percent withaoi because there needs to be one aikido player but her Tench-in-yu(i probably misspelled it), sabakis and her with a stun game may actually break doa5 if she's not balanced properly

- Aoi's Tenchi-In-Yu stance can be :4::P+K: (like Pai's Meishouho stance).
- Her counters from VF can simply be holds.
- The strings that lead to her Sundome (cancel) stance can be activited with :h:
- Ibuki Oroshi (@ 1:02 in the video) should be be a still be an attack throw on counter hit
- Tenkai (@ 1:17 in the video) can still operate the way it does in VF (just like Pai's BT 2P+K attack throw)
- Sodeguruma (@ 1:27 in the video) should still operate the way it does in VF (just like Pai's BT 2P+K attack throw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD