The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you? (suspicious stare) I think I might know (definitely a regular contributor on another account).

What do you mean who am I? I'm the girl who released the YouTube 2011 smash hit Friday. I'm the girl who gets up every morning, gets dressed, has my bowl of cereal, wait for my friends, decide which seat on the car I want to sit in, And part every Friday. I am the queen of Friday, when you think about Friday you should be thinking about me. I deserve respect instead of jealous people hating on my Video and making it the most disliked vid on YouTube. I have more talent then that stupid Justin Beiber,Miley Cyrus,Taylor Swift,ect. I'm way better (and hotter) then them. And I have way hotter people in my video, I mean look at my friends

rebecca-black-friday.jpg

(well maybe the blond one looks a little like foot and the there looks sloppy, but they have a great personality and that's what counts)

Also I will be making my acting debut soon
rebecca_black__friday_by_mexicanpryde2000-d3c86r2.jpg

So before asking me who am I, realize I'm what makes your Fridays fantastic,, now bow to me!!!!

Aerospark

Standard Donor
And DOA5U has added practically every possible costume and themed pack
where's the dresses & suits, ninja themed, disco, hunters/huntress, prince/princess, king/queen, dynasty warriors, madoka magica, army/military wear, thugs, business, lara croft, pokemon, shingeki no kyojin, & beyonce themed outfits since they 'added piratically every possible costume themed pack'?

Last edited:
Guys I just came back from Tokyo to see my fans (or should I say "FRIDAYATICS") and TN stopped me and they told me that they were interested in adding 2 more characters to DOA5U. One being that big nosed Tengu and the other being well.... Yours Truly. Yes They want me to be the next dlc character for DOA5U, I'll do the English and Japanese voices for my character, I'll have a small amount of unlockable costumes with at least 20 more as dlc, and my fighting style will be "Friday Themed Street Fighting". Also here is my voice quotes

Intro: It's Friday Friday I'll kick your butt on friday
Victory: LOL I just knocked you out to next weekend weekend
Defeat: No, how can I loose.... On FRIDAY?!

Just imagine me in a sexy bikini with my sexy love handles hanging down. Anyone else excited?

Brute

Standard Donor
The only "packs" I really want would be more "Legend/Throwback" packs, a Trenchcoat Pack, a "Suit/Tux" pack or an "Urban/Real Casual Wear" for characters like the ninjas who are always dressed like cosplayers.

Otherwise, I themed packs tend to lose some of their identity. Would rather have each outfit tailored for each individual character.

Rawbietussin

OMG do I have to look forward to people complaining about the swimsuits everytime a new one is revealed? <_<
Like cmon people yeah I know they added many many swimsuits in the game already but there is no denying that swimsuits are the biggest money makers for them which could help them make other things for the game/series. Plus with these brand new swimsuits it could give new ideas for DOAX3

And DOA5U has added practically every possible costume and themed pack so i don't see the issue with another swimsuit pack. We've gotten packs that we've asked for since DOA5 vanilla like a Halloween,Casual,and Legendary (classic) pack to packs that we didn't even think about and were so great like idol and sports costumes. We've even gotten costumes that were extremely high in demand like Maskless Ryu. And still there is no satisfaction?

As for those complaining about the males, first who is to say they won't be added to the pack? It hasn't been confirmed that the females are the only ones getting them. Second even if it is (and not to offend anyone but) so what if they add one more all female pack? Yeah I know the males have 10-15 while the girls have 22-26 but look there has been very few all girl packs for DOA5U, majority of the packs had a fair gender pack or even packs with more males then females. So would one more female pack really ruin you?

I know they added many swimsuits in DOA5 but you gotta see the brighter side, I mean all swimsuits have came out for a special reason so you should be excited to see what the reason could be. Just except the fact that they will be adding another swimsuit pack and if you don't like it don't buy it. But there is no use in complaining and pretending to be suprised every time another pic of one is released (even though it was confirmed weeks ago) because it ain't gonna make it go away.

1. All the swimsuits were from X2. Some of them got slightly modified but nothing is totally brand new except for this upcoming swimsuits.

2. You're saying people weren't satisfied for giving maskless throwback Ryu? People ARE but compare it to how many times swimsuits were showcased, how many times did a Legacy DLC happened? ONCE. DLCs like Legacy, Halloween and Casual aims to please everyone as it doesn't pick a specific gender on who they'll give it to. Swimsuits on the other hand has been done countless of times, ALWAYS for the girls and it's rather sickening to look at anymore.

3. Since when did TN ever showcased the men at Zack Island if you say that the guys will be there? Also, there is NO male character reaching 15 costumes just yet, at most they got 10-11. Very FEW all-girls packs you say? Lets add all the 6 swimsuit packs + idols + cheerleaders + schoolgirls = 9 (Just on 5U alone. Not counting Vanilla 5 DLCs that became on-disc). When did an all-male pack happened? ONCE and it's only the bloody Fighter Pack DLCs from Vanilla 5. Plus 3 male characters haven't even received one yet.

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Otherwise, I themed packs tend to lose some of their identity. Would rather have each outfit tailored for each individual character.
Isn't that what the casual collection was for? Each outfit shows off the individuality of the character? I honestly think that there will be no Vol 3 of Casual Collection, because those who didn't get casual outfits got legacy costumes.

Yurlungur

Guys I just came back from Tokyo to see my fans (or should I say "FRIDAYATICS") and TN stopped me and they told me that they were interested in adding 2 more characters to DOA5U. One being that big nosed Tengu and the other being well.... Yours Truly. Yes They want me to be the next dlc character for DOA5U, I'll do the English and Japanese voices for my character, I'll have a small amount of unlockable costumes with at least 20 more as dlc, and my fighting style will be "Friday Themed Street Fighting". Also here is my voice quotes

Just imagine me in a sexy bikini with my sexy love handles hanging down. Anyone else excited?
tumblr_inline_mzxg23npiY1qce30r.gif

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Kinda, except that some actually seemed OOC or were just straight-up lame.
I kind of liked some of them. I didn't expect Kasumi's style to be leather jacket over a blouse with biker boots. And apparently, Sarah is a hipster on her days off. Oh, and then there's Mila with her feminine coat, even though she's clearly supposed to be more of a tomboy character. But I digress.

Blazeincarnated

Why can't TN give us the never before seen/returning costumes also in DOA5?
Exhibit A (first two from top left to right):
doa_conceptart2.jpg

I'd probably never buy another costume again lol

Xernuht

1460310_10202325424127163_391191284_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD