The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Can't believe Helena is in the middle of this chart.

1390951617-1390949747675.jpg
Even with a chart like this, Christie is still top-tier.

Leifang is as expected for a temporary token loli, but I'm even more surprised Mila's that small too.

Rawbietussin

When you take away 95% of a persons clothing you have 5% left to mess with AND you have to keep it kinda in character that further limits the options. Could they have just given everyone trunks with different patterns? Yes, but they went with the more difficult job of finding different cuts and lengths of fighting gear and then put small designs on them. I think they deserve more credit that they are getting.

Point taken but I honestly think they could have chosen some better colors than giving the majority with black/gray.

Rawbietussin

I hope they start not making their man rumps so rigid anymore.

One thing is sure though. Bass probably has a more defined ass than the rest of the guys.

Last edited:

CFW

Am I going to have to take a picture of every guys ass and point out the differences in the fighter costumes cause id really rather not .
The fighter pack wasn't meant to show character individuality ( which it still did) it was meant as fan service the people who kept asking TN for them. They didn't give a fuck about what they looked like all they wanted was for TN to make some outfits that showed the guys skin as much as the girls and TN gave them what they wanted.
TRUUUU THATS TRUE

I'll just get over it, cuz ur right about that. My original pointsomehow strayed from what was intended.

It's a shame it had to come to that just to get anything tho.

Rawbietussin

TRUUUU THATS TRUE

I'll just get over it, cuz ur right about that. My original pointsomehow strayed from what was intended.

It's a shame it had to come to that just to get anything tho.

They'll probably disguise it again if we were to get a fresh batch of fighter packs. It could have been fashioned after marathon runners this time. We just couldn't get that result where they are dressed like Olympic swimmers. :/

Brute

Standard Donor
Did anyone else see a post by a user named "White Power"???
Yeah it was reported and cleaned up because no one has time for a troll's shit.
Just forget about it and move on so the mods don't have to play clean-up all day.

Rawbietussin

TN didn't design this game to appeal to gay demographic, get over it.

It may be geared towards one target audience but the game is indirectly catering to other audiences too and can you blame the game for having gay fans? How discriminative.

Yeah it was reported and cleaned up because no one has time for a troll's shit.
Just forget about it and move on so the mods don't have to play clean-up all day.

Wish it can be done the same way for the Turd here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD