The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Complaining about dudes ass?
View attachment 4044

TN didn't design this game to appeal to gay demographic, get over it.
tumblr_inline_n02v9wJK3z1rbwbff.gif

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Blaze, TN did it because a part of their demographic wanted shirtless men. no the game wasn't aimed at that demographic, but the fighters pack certainly was.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
So many ways to express how stupid this comment is, so little time.
I have time.

I can vouch for several gay people on this site and at DOAW for how well Ein and Jann Lee alone appeal to them (and other male characters to a lesser extent).

Rawbietussin

The fighter pack was simply dudes in MMA/Surfer outfits. Now something homoerotic is something what TTT2 did. Or speedos lol

So you're saying that traditional Japanese underwear or Speedos is homoerotic? Since when did undergarments have a sexual preference when it's a non-living thing? You're just being judgmental.

No its not. Thats how yall see it. Fighter Pack equivalates to:
bruce-lee.jpg

Nothing more, nothing less.

And what's your assurance that some people DON'T fantasize a guy in high leg briefs?

Chapstick

I'm hoping the patch comes next week but I imagine it'll be two weeks from now with their whole dlc teaser pic thing again. Curious how long it takes for the compatibility pack to accidentally get leaked this time.

Rawbietussin

Clothes have no gender or sexual orientation apart from the ones wearing them.

You main Zack and we had seen him in crop tops but did we thought he'd turn out as a womanizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD