The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabukisama

im done fuck this conversation. if you people refuse you use your goddam brain i cant do a dam thing about that.

I can understand your frustration. You were right about the bear comment. I guess some of these guys never heard of the International Bear Brotherhood or what it symbolizes. Oh, and here is their flag:

595px-Bear_Brotherhood_flag.svg_.png

It's a gay subculture that's all about big, burly, hairy guys. Hence the bear metaphor.

Kronin

An interesting comment from Team Ninja in their FB page: a DoA fan asked to Team Ninja what about the idea to create pools for deciding what past outfits to include in DoA5U through the majority of the votes of the fans (something similar to what made from Tekken Revolutions for the inclusion of Eliza) and surprisingly TN answered with: "Not bad at all. Sleep on it. Thank you!"

I know that this doesn't mean anything (at the moment there are more chances for a new character than for a such pool) but anyway it's surely a promising start ;)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/deadoraliv...0&total_comments=3&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

I'm so confused! why're people talking about gay sub-cultures? and why does it matter? and what does it have to do with DOA?

Is male swimwear really that important? Most guys have a topless option. Is that not good enough? =P There is less variety in male swimwear than there is in female swimwear... and the sad truth is ( whether people like it or not. ) the games target audience is male.

On a side note, I vaguely remember reading someone say something about Tina's new costume being not skimpy enough... I'm assuming you use Tina, she doesn't exactly need more skimpy costumes. Half her costumes leave practically nothing to the imagination. Bout time the girl got some class in DOA5/U. Sheesh.

Kronin

I'm so confused! why're people talking about gay sub-cultures? and why does it matter? and what does it have to do with DOA?

Sorry, it's all my fault because I ended to mention a detail on Bayman's outfit... indeed I think that would be better to change argument for avoiding useless arguing. Btw I agree with all your post.

Hopefully we see Helena's DLC next. since it's her B-day Tomorrow :helena:

I will remind it to them XD

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Kronin answered it for you.

Is male swimwear really that important? Most guys have a topless option. Is that not good enough? =P

I need my mandatory manlegs.

Hopefully we see Helena's DLC next. since it's her B-day Tomorrow :helena:

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY HELENA!!! (Even if you are still 23 in this game. Does TN celebrate any of their birthdays apart from the obvious ninjas? )

I'm already satisfied with your Mermaid Form but lets see what they'll give you. Hope it's something great! I'm expecting it's from the Rococo-era.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Well... All of the men characters have their legs shaved. Are they really menlegs? ;-) (by the way, graphics limitation or esthetic choice?)

I do wonder about why TN didn't gave their guys some body hair too. I was expecting a number of them to be "fuzzier" like Bass, Leon, Brad and Bayman (since they happen to have some beards and stubbles).

Care to elaborate further on what do you mean by graphics limitation and esthetic choice?

SaihateDYNAMO

Has anyone posted this yet or....
Anyways a new outfit for both Ryu and Momiji. Ryu's is the laziest costume i've ever seen, it's just his C1 with a zombie tied around his neck. Momiji's is a re-texture of her swimsuit. Can somebody say LAZY??
(both outfits are at the very end)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD