The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Babenapes

In all honesty, I don't think TN will bring back Tengu for DOA5U. I don't have anything against the character and I would have no problem with him joining the roster, but at this point it just seems unlikely.

Rawbietussin

I finally learned how to make animated gifs! XD

lMKOUbYIdpg6.gif

I find it odd how Marie's head is smaller than Kasumi's. Even her legs looks less plump than everyone else.

Baal bal

I don't know ho many time i've been thinking that but, i fucking want some DLC tomorrow ! XD
(Even if i'm perfectly aware that the probability of getting a new DLC before MR is released is very low, i can't help but thinking "oh yeah, tomorrow is tuesday, maybe will get something" T-T)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Berzerk! said:
Fairly agreeable points... but...

Contradictory sentiments here. Tengu is in the fire with Genra. Let dead bosses stay dead, huh? Sounds good, lets leave it at that.

You dont know that...
We saw genra burn...
Tengu might just be smoking weed in another dimension.. no definitive proof of burning.

Or he could be in tengu heaven ... May be he was doing good by tengu standards... Bad is good.. etc.. lol

Klts3

I don't know ho many time i've been thinking that but, i fucking want some DLC tomorrow ! XD
(Even if i'm perfectly aware that the probability of getting a new DLC before MR is released is very low, i can't help but thinking "oh yeah, tomorrow is tuesday, maybe will get something" T-T)
NO NO NO, no new DLC! (for me a month without DLC = Marie next week!)

Rawbietussin

I don't even know what occasion is there in March to celebrate for a themed DLC.

If you ask about what's on my country, it's either summer vacation or graduation ceremonies. (lol graduation gown DLCs)

Rawbietussin

They already have Santa Claus and Halloween costumes done so why not...? We don't really celebrate St. Patrick's Day here but I'll reconsider buying if everyone's costumes are unique from each other like in the case of the Halloween costumes.

Pour the Lucky Charms on the bowl, grab some milk and be done with it.

Last edited:

mpgeist

Standard Donor
They already have Santa Claus and Halloween costumes done so why not...? We don't really celebrate St. Patrick's Day here but I'll reconsider buying if everyone's costumes are unique from each other like in the case of the Halloween costumes.

Pour the Lucky Charms on the bowl, grab some milk and be done with it.
Knowing Mila's luck they'll probably actually dress her up as the Lucky Charms guy. Her Halloween costume broke my soul for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD