The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

I actually did know that. But think about this logically, you're replacing this:

doamarie_thumb.jpg

With this:

d62f3b69-b539-461a-b5e9-726569089838.jpg

That's like replacing this:

UClU2eYuBSoMoyVp.jpg

With this:

Wet_Pet_food_for_cat_and_dog.jpg

Sometimes you just shouldn't. Oh and before you say I was too aggressive, my original idea was to put dog poop in the 4th panel.

Right over your head.

Baal bal

Uhm... Am I the ONLY one here thinking that the "unnamed hooded lady" might actually be an AYANE clone ?
The more I look at her eyes and at her hair, the more I am convinced it looks like a BROWN-HAIRED AYANE.
Do you think it could be possible ? :ayane:

-> Maybe DOATEC decided to clone Ayane just for safety measures and now that they noticed that even Alpha 126 can be defeated, maybe they want to test a clone based on a different individual...
Just throwing a theory around, hehe... ;)
No you are not the only one ^^, but in fact this is not true. It IS KASUMI's model, once for all, this is not speculation, it's a fact proved by game data. If you want further argument, my previous post can help you.

Nameless Sama

Stop with this gif please. I have no nerves for that. Sorry but I cant avoid that and please settle this problem elsewhere.

Do somebody know when the Arcade Patch comes ?

Juihau

That's why I can't use it. Only knowing part of a conversation irritates me beyond belief, so I end up just hitting the 'show ignored' button anyways. Completely negates the purpose of ignoring in the first place.

David Gregg

That's why I can't use it. Only knowing part of a conversation irritates me beyond belief, so I end up just hitting the 'show ignored' button anyways. Completely negates the purpose of ignoring in the first place.

There's tradeoffs but I'll take slight confusion over a headache. ;)

dramic91

Do we know if the March update is just Marie Rose or if it'll contain any system updates? Balance changes? Move list additions?

I apologize if this has already been asked. I would normally find it myself but it's late and I been drinkin' (watermelon).

David Gregg

Do we know if the March update is just Marie Rose or if it'll contain any system updates? Balance changes? Move list additions?

I apologize if this has already been asked. I would normally find it myself but it's late and I been drinkin' (watermelon).

We don't know anything other than Marie Rose at the moment. And who doesn't love "watermelon"? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD