The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurlungur

But she came back in Tekken 5 and all subsequent releases afterwards. But then again, Tekken works differently than DOA. And Tekken 4 was my favorite game because it introduced Christie. :3

The point was many many people yelled that anna wasn't in the game and she came back. They were going to drop anna and continue nina's story with steve but they brought her back anyways, i don't see why they can't do that with tengu.

Inb4 tengu is dead, jun kazama is a confirmed tekken 7 character and she died.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
The point was many many people yelled that anna wasn't in the game and she came back. They were going to drop anna and continue nina's story with steve but they brought her back anyways, i don't see why they can't do that with tengu.

Inb4 tengu is dead, jun kazama is a confirmed tekken 7 character and she died.
Tekken 4 was always the black sheep of the series, even though that game was great. The music, art style, and gameplay was great. Nina and Steve's story was more interesting and Anna isn't that interesting to me, but whatever. Tengu is dead, thus, is not back in the game. What's hard to understand? Also, Jun was never confirmed to be dead, just "missing".

ManekiNeko

for gods sake just go Google naked women, and leave this game alone. there's hundred crappy flash games on the web that are exactly what you want, some even use hentai of doa girls. just go play those games instead, this is getting ridiculous.

First of all, crappy flash games don't have the control mechanisms that this does. Second, as far as "leaving these games alone" are you aware that's part of the selling appeal? I'm guessing no. Why else would you sell the first or second DOAX games? Third, and this is really important. Why the hell are you so averse to a little something-something that's a reward for being able to play a game at a tougher level?

I'm sorry you don't see it, but it's still part of the thrill of the game. Taking the "sexy" out of a sexy game is exactly the move of either boring people or people who are brainwashed by the media convinced that sexy girls are something to be afraid of. If you want to spend the rest of your life *bork*ing yourself, that's your incentive but there comes a time you have to demand more from your games. This is that time.

Sorry I prefer Swedish girls named Marie Rose to a Muppet Swedish Chef. I'm also sorry that I have eyes and can appreciate the better things in life. Lastly, I'm sorry that you have fallen for the PC Machine as far as regular human nature is concerned. If you were around 2200 years ago, I'm sure you'd have wanted the Venus De Milo to get dressed.

Rawbietussin

and all the tekken 3 players thought anna would be in 4, ya just don't know

It pains me to begrudgingly use Julia in T4 all because Anna was missing. I know that the logical option would be to choose Nina but I prefer Anna's playstyle... Nina didn't looked as great as she was in T3. She also looked fat in her purple camouflage suit. :/

Then find somebody else to play as, it's not that hard. Playing as just one character all the time is no fun.

Maining one character is already tough because this character should be where your expertise is at that sometimes, it's hard to pick up another character to be your main or sub.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Maining one character is already tough because this character should be where your expertise is at that sometimes, it's hard to pick up another character to be your main or sub.
Like I said, it's fun to diversify your portfolio. I can switch between Eliot and Ayane easily, despite the two being vastly different from each other.

Blazeincarnated

@Jyakotu
1017114_648254375216075_2113011246_n.jpg

ManekiNeko

I still stand by what I said, no matter who has a problem with it.

I respect your tenacity. Prepare for the firestorm from the boring people who want to appease all the haters and the douche bags who are convinced that a game would be better by essentially castrating it.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I respect your tenacity. Prepare for the firestorm from the boring people who want to appease all the haters and the douche bags who are convinced that a game would be better by essentially castrating it.
I respect people's opinions and can express my opinions without having to talk shit about me or my character. But I digress, the DOA scene is largely casual, so sense of loyalty and supporting the game no matter what isn't really registered within the community.

ManekiNeko

I respect people's opinions and can express my opinions without having to talk shit about me or my character. But I digress, the DOA scene is largely casual, so sense of loyalty and supporting the game no matter what isn't really registered within the community.

I'm going to tell you a quick story about my life and a major turning point for me. About 10 years ago, I told a friend of mine named Katie a quote from a movie. The quote was "You know what? Sooner or later I rub everyone the wrong way.". Katie said to me "I think that's everybody.".

Sooner or later, you're probably going to rub someone the wrong way even if you try to play by the rules, so if you really want to stand for something, I say do it. Otherwise you'll end up falling for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD