The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManekiNeko

MaenekiNeko previously said that those flash games dont have DoA "control mechanisms". That statement should indicate that there is more to DoA for him, than the T&A factor (same as myself).
Setting up a paper-thin straw man argument and then calling people "dense" when they dont buy into them, is kind of a dense thing to do, in itself.

EXACTLY. This man can't see past the fact that most of the games that are meant to be sexy are either grossly imbalanced (such as Super Strip Fighter IV) or just play so awkwardly that even the nudity doesn't do it any good. However, there are good games out there with enough nudity to make the game work, such as God of War, Metro: Last Light, and Heavy Rain that have nudity and *gasp* are actually REALLY good games.

Matter of fact, Girlfight is actually a sexier game than DoA 5U. Why am I playing DoA5U and not Girlfight? Because Girlfight's control mechanism leaves a lot to be desired. (I even TOLD you this in my rundown.) Who's the "dense" one now? Oh right, I am because after all, you can't possibly want the best of both worlds. *sarcasm meter about to explode*

Give him his life lesson, give him his life lesson...

1340886514478_7003801.png

I like sexy games with girls with little or no clothing, but the God-damn thing still has to play well enough to come back to it. I believe it is possible. This is why I suggested things like a 24-hour clock so the girls could do different activities during the day or night for DoAX3.

If anyone is dense, it's you, Argentus. Turn off the Muppets and read a book. Better yet, leave this game and go play something like... what's the unsexiest fighter out there? Shaq Fu? Okay. Shaq Fu. That might be more your speed.

Darkton93

*sigh* Why is it every time Hoya opens up his mouth, everything goes to shit?

Not because of him, of course, because of everyone dogpiling on him.

Normally I would go for clever wordplay,as I prefer not to be directly offensive....but goddamn the amount of stupid in post is staggering.
the saddest part is that you honestly think you are being righteous here, when in reality you are more like the special ed kid trying to lecture a room full of prize winning scientists.
Really? You're bringing ableism into the equation? In the same thread as a disabled person? (me)

need-a-drink.jpg

Rawbietussin

Crayon Shin-chan was a really good anime. It was on netflix but then they took it off. :/

tumblr_lrcdarvpbD1qzea6yo1_500.gif

I always find him funny whenever he takes his shorts off and thinking his weewee is an elephant. (I watched the show ages ago and it was dubbed in our language so I'm not sure if he also means that in English subs)

ManekiNeko

*sigh* Why is it every time Hoya opens up his mouth, everything goes to shit?

Not because of him, of course, because of everyone dogpiling on him.

Really? You're bringing ableism into the equation? In the same thread as a disabled person? (me)

need-a-drink.jpg

Probably because even semi-professional players are referring to the FGC as a bunch of dicks and telling them not to play these games anymore?

http://theknightsofgaming.com/2012/12/16/why-fighting-games-are-bad-for-gaming/

actually, I now have the perfect game for Argentus. I know he'll love this. Kasumi Ninja. Unlike sexy girl Kasumi, Kasumi Ninja has a Scottish guy named Angus who shoots fireballs from his DICK. He lifts his kilt up and...action.

Chapstick

I always find him funny whenever he takes his shorts off and thinking his weewee is an elephant. (I watched the show ages ago and it was dubbed in our language so I'm not sure if he also means that in English subs)
He absolutely meant that in the English dub. The English dub is really raunchy to the point I'm almost positive the original Japanese one can't be worse. xD

Darkton93

Probably because even semi-professional players are referring to the FGC as a bunch of dicks and telling them not to play these games anymore?

http://theknightsofgaming.com/2012/12/16/why-fighting-games-are-bad-for-gaming/

actually, I now have the perfect game for Argentus. I know he'll love this. Kasumi Ninja. Unlike sexy girl Kasumi, Kasumi Ninja has a Scottish guy named Angus who shoots fireballs from his DICK. He lifts his kilt up and...action.

YOU'RE. NOT. HELPING.

Also, I tried to find the exact clip it came from. Justice League.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
He absolutely meant that in the English dub. The English dub is really raunchy to the point I'm almost positive the original Japanese one can't be worse. xD
English dubs of comedy anime usually are more funnier, mainly because the translators just go freestyle. One great example is "Ghost Stories". The original Japanese version is all serious, but the English dub is freaking hilarious. Lol

Juihau

OH! OH! OH! That totally reminds me of a, like, boss in this one game? Bunny Must Die. He's like...Dracula. With a pompadour. That shoots lasers.
7cdEc.jpg

I'm not the only one who's played this, right? ...Right?
...Is it me, or is this post somewhat valley girl-ish?

Darkton93

On the subject of anime and pompadours, I declare this a Space Dandy thread.
space-dandy-opener.jpg

You'd like it, Hoya. It's got a restaurant literally called BooBies. And the show's awesome, too. Episode 5's my fave.

ManekiNeko

I don't think it was meant to be cannon.

Cannon (n.)

a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.
British Machinery , quill ( def 10 ) .
Armor. a cylindrical or semicylindrical piece of plate armor for the upper arm or forearm; a vambrace or rerebrace.
Also called cannon bit, canon bit. a round bit for a horse.
the part of a bit that is in the horse's mouth.

Canon (n).

an ecclesiastical rule or law enacted by a council or other competent authority and, in the Roman Catholic Church, approved by the pope.
the body of ecclesiastical law.
the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art: the neoclassical canon.
a fundamental principle or general rule: the canons of good behavior.
a standard; criterion: the canons of taste.

*smh* when Pink Floyd said "we don't need no education", I didn't expect so many people to take it literally.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
lmao okay so like with all the ugly mess that is going on in this thread, if they make a Legacy Pack Vol 2 & 3 which costumes would you guys like to see come back for the characters that didn't get a legacy pack? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD