The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
All the differences you've mentioned are pretty much aesthetic. The formats are essentially the same.
You do know what the word "aesthetic" means, right? If so, then you should know the differences I mentioned have nothing - absolutely nothing - to do with artistic flair. Aesthetics = Art, visuals, etc. The examples I made CLEARLY have to do with gameplay, as in the way the game plays, not how the game looks.

If I wanted to talk about aesthetics, I'd be talking about how the character models looked, the art style each game is going for, heck, even the menu interface. And even then DOA is still keeping as far away from the bulked-up, cartoonish looks of SF. So unless you're attempting to hijack the thread with nonsense like you were here with those supporting Tengu by trolling them, I dunno where you're getting this from. But understand that DOA is not trying to be a 2D fighter, and actual tourney players don't want it to be... far from it.

Last edited:

gnooz

Street Fighter is about as sexy as a tax audit.

tumblr_m3mjvmYSHY1r4fmtto2_1280.jpg

Rawbietussin

Her too, But I was referring to her blatant Poison cosplay

I still wanted to see how Poison will look good in DOA's graphics.

I can imagine Poison as a speedy grappler and would play similarly like Lisa because of Poison's Kissed By A Goddess and Love Me Tender moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD