The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Man, she reminds me of those Alchemist dudes from NG3. Hated fighting more than 2 of them on hard.

gnooz

She is nurse or maid?? I expected maid outfit for her...

l_531477a8320e9.jpg

Nameless Sama

Thank you Rob ! Where is my fucking thankfullness -.-

I dont know they could add her for Alpha 125 like Lisa and Lisa Maripose. Afterall she seems like Alpha 125 but only with Human form.

I really miss Tengu. Tengu was my one of the best spam characters.

Number 13

They attached pom poms? Lol ok that is troll worthy. Of course we got the obligatory bloomers outfit too so next is the inevitable one piece school swimsuit with her name on the front.

JKT

So I haven't checked out the casual forum for some time, and when I do I see images of the clone and MR lol. Anyway as long as the clone's moveset is at least slightly different to the ninjas I'm fine with that (Anything is better than SCV's THREE mimic characters -_-).

Can't wait to play MR when she is released!
giphy.gif

Rawbietussin

Since Marie officially has these outfits that she shares with majority of the girls:
• Schoolgirl
• PE uniform
• Cheerleader
• Santa Claus

Does that mean she'll also get a pop idol and -shudders- ... Bunnies and reverse bunnies? And are all of these costumes on-disc for her?

They attached pom poms? Lol ok that is troll worthy. Of course we got the obligatory bloomers outfit too so next is the inevitable one piece school swimsuit with her name on the front.

She'll probably get the white version to even up with Kokoro.

Nameless Sama

Since Marie officially has these outfits that she shares with majority of the girls:
• Schoolgirl
• PE uniform
• Cheerleader
• Santa Claus

Does that mean she'll also get a pop idol and -shudders- ... Bunnies and reverse bunnies? And are all of these costumes on-disc for her?

She'll probably get the white version to even up with Kokoro.

Rawbie , this the 50th time I agree with you.
To the Outfits. I can say for 100% that TN will give her everything what the femals got. You know why ? Look its a female character ! And sex sells like everybody said. Hmm even for 18 years old child is a liitle bit awkward and disgusting. Its like child po***

I dont understand what the japanese people are thinking.

Rawbietussin

18 year old doesn't really count as a child but her appearance isn't very convincing as someone who is 18.

I'm still hopeful for male costumes.

gnooz

Hmm even for 18 years old child is a liitle bit awkward and disgusting. Its like child po***

Who cares? I am 25 year old boy and I will play as if I am little Marie they can fuck me lol...I gonna beat those booby bitches (Ayane, Kasumi, Tina, Helena... wait for me!)

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Kasumi α phase 4 looks like a fun addition, even if she's a Kasumi clone. Marie Rose looking as cute as ever in her new costumes.

Klts3

Well, I even like her look. I hope she's gonna be that psychopathic kind of character.
l_531477a84d666.jpg

l_531477a8320e9.jpg

l_531477a815bcf.jpg

Yay new costumes!

Edit; That page also states that she'll be releasing on the 25th of March D= so far aways...
Please someone tell me they're not DLC...

FatalxInnocence

• Schoolgirl
• PE uniform
• Cheerleader
• Santa Claus

Are you shuddering the pop idol idea? or the bunny? cause the bunny- YES I'M TOTALLY AGAINST THAT! no damn way.

But the pop idol, I sure as hell hope that exists. She'd suit the Lei style one =3 She can have a complete black one with traces of white. That would be cool~

Well, I even like her look. I hope she's gonna be that psychopathic kind of character.

Please someone tell me they're not DLC...

Hmm, well from the famitsu page and the thing at the end of her trailer video I'm going to assume the Santa costume and everything after that is DLC. You can probably get her & the costumes in a bundle pack. That's what I got from thing at the end anyways.

Edit; Which MEANS that her C1-C4 will be free, Santa, Punk school, Nurse, School PE uniform and Cheerleader are all DLC costumes.... don't quote me on this though, I could be incredibly wrong... BUT the thing at the very end of the video suggests you can get the costumes, or Marie with the costumes for a certain price...

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Subbing this character. In my opinion, she should have Kasumi's face, and hair, but Ayane hair colour and eye colour. Anyone agree? It would make the clone different than just it looking like a DLC costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD