The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klts3

Are you shuddering the pop idol idea? or the bunny? cause the bunny- YES I'M TOTALLY AGAINST THAT! no damn way.

But the pop idol, I sure as hell hope that exists. She'd suit the Lei style one =3 She can have a complete black one with traces of white. That would be cool~

Hmm, well from the famitsu page and the thing at the end of her trailer video I'm going to assume the Santa costume and everything after that is DLC. You can probably get her & the costumes in a bundle pack. That's what I got from thing at the end anyways.

Edit; Which MEANS that her C1-C4 will be free, Santa, Punk school, Nurse, School PE uniform and Cheerleader are all DLC costumes.... don't quote me on this though, I could be incredibly wrong... BUT the thing at the very end of the video suggests you can get the costumes, or Marie with the costumes for a certain price...
1.What video?
2.Do we have to pay for Marie without costumes?

FatalxInnocence

1.What video?
2.Do we have to pay for Marie without costumes?

If you look on the famitsu page that was linked with phase-4 if you scroll down there's a video there containing a trailer of her console release, at the end... it looks like you can buy the costumes, or the costumes with Marie... so I'm going to assume she's a pay to play character.

It does say something about if they reach a specific amount of DLs they'll release her for free though... but don't rely on google translate. We've all learnt that the hard way.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201403/04049189.html

The link again if you need it. Just look for the video at the bottom with Marie & Zack in it.

Rawbietussin

Are you shuddering the pop idol idea? or the bunny? cause the bunny- YES I'M TOTALLY AGAINST THAT! no damn way.

But the pop idol, I sure as hell hope that exists. She'd suit the Lei style one =3 She can have a complete black one with traces of white. That would be cool~

I shudder on the bunnies/reverse bunnies. Not even a furry one piece swimsuit version will justify anything. It's bad enough that her C2 and its white recolor is a leotard. The PE uniform already made it worse. What more if she received the PE swimsuit similar to Kokoro?

As for pop idol, I think her being the poster girl of 5UA entitles her to Team D along with Kasumi and Ayane.

Klts3

If you look on the famitsu page that was linked with phase-4 if you scroll down there's a video there containing a trailer of her console release, at the end... it looks like you can buy the costumes, or the costumes with Marie... so I'm going to assume she's a pay to play character.

It does say something about if they reach a specific amount of DLs they'll release her for free though... but don't rely on google translate. We've all learnt that the hard way.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201403/04049189.html

The link again if you need it. Just look for the video at the bottom with Marie & Zack in it.
Well, Marie + costumes may be the Core Fighters bundle. About Marie's DLC costumes...
I'll do everything to have all of them!:marierose:

legibifou

This new character is not really exciting...

I don't get the Team Ninja's way of thinking. If I'm not wrong, it seems to me that Hayashi said they didn't put Leon and Ein in the first DOA5 because of similar gamaplay with other characters... And now, they come with a "new" character who probably has a lot of her moves that are the same that other characters. And, the same design! No, I don't understand.

The sadest thing in these news is that there is no new stage with the "new" character.

KwonJigglypuff

Marie-Rose is so cute hihihi. I was already a bit excited when she was introduced, but now I feel like she's already part of the DOA family. And her cliffhanger move is AWESOME.

I like Phase-4's design too but it's kind of insulting for Tengu as a character. I mean, we suspected this for days now, because they almost confirmed it was "the cloacked figure from the ending", but still.. was it really necessary and priority ?
Let's see what the future holds but these are the few things I wish will happen during the next months :

- Casual/Legacy DLCs to satisfy the fans, Cocktail Party pack
- Tengu announcement (free) during E3 with 2-3 fresh moves
- Team Ninja introducing Marie-Rose story and background
- confirmation that Phase 4 will become the next boss in DOA6
> she should have Alpha 152/Genra/Raidou's moves, Kasumi Alpha's costumes and Kasumi's 66PK (in DOA3)

legibifou

No.

Marie Rose is out on the 25th of March on PSN, and the following day on XBL. You've still got some waiting to do.

Yes, and if you count the - very probably - PSN-XBOX live delay & other problems, you can expect playing with Marie Rose in about two months ;-)

gnooz

This new character is not really exciting...

I don't get the Team Ninja's way of thinking. If I'm not wrong, it seems to me that Hayashi said they didn't put Leon and Ein in the first DOA5 because of similar gamaplay with other characters... And now, they come with a "new" character who probably has a lot of her moves that are the same that other characters. And, the same design! No, I don't understand.

The sadest thing in these news is that there is no new stage with the "new" character.

I get it easy. People want more characters and they have to give something this is easy way. OP characters sell moreover she is another Kasumi she will sell like hotcakes. (I am afraid she may have DLC costumes because she isn't nude lol) I don't like her design she looks worse than Alpha 152 that cape isn't cool and looks lame for me. And it makes me wonder weird she is designed after nude Alpha?? In contrast intentionally?? Just thinking...

Yes Marie deserves her own stage something like this :)

Tekken_dr_pink.jpg

Kronin

People Marie Rose is NOT free, AirGear clarified the thing on DOAWORLD:

I'll summarise:

l_531477a721384.jpg

From the Famitsu article, the new character’s full name is “Kasumi α Phase-4”. Release date to Arcade is stated as Spring 2014. Voice actress is Houko Kuwashima.

Fighting style is mentioned as “Mugen Tenshin Ninjutsu Tenjinmon”, modified with “human-style secret mobile weapon”.

l_531477a8320e9.jpg

Version 1.05 update is required to download Marie Rose DLCs. The release date for the update is 25th March for PS3 and 26th for Xbox 360.

** NOTE: The article only stated version 1.05 update is free, NOT that Marie Rose is a free update. **

From the video, there will be 3 (paid) DLCs:

1) Marie Rose character itself.

2) Marie Rose Debut Costumes Set which includes Nurse, Cheerleader, Santa Claus, School Uniform and Gym costumes.

3) Marie Rose character + Debut Costumes Complete Set.

No price has been given for these DLCs.

(So Marie Rose will have a total of 9 costumes.)

531477a8ad581.jpg

Core Fighters has exceeded 1 million downloads. As a memorial event, Team NINJA is making Jann Lee as a free download for 3 weeks, starting from 11th March 2014.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD