The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

I think he mean's viper because she's the closest thing to a milf

He's referring to the one with the bun (Juli) but even so, she's not even a mother to begin with. None of the dolls are.

juni-juli.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

Everybody was expecting the boss from DOA5 to be playable, but I'm glad they gave us a "new" moveset instead of just a character transformating into a glowing Hayabusa/Kasumi/etc, but also a new design with some legacy costumes.

TN keeps surprising us, or a least they're trying not to be too lazy, i'm satisfied. I'm not saying I'll buy her, but I applaud their initiative.

And the smoke effect is neat. I wish there was more smoke actually, it would remind me of the smoke monster in LOST. Epic.

Themonster.gif

Argentus

Dude, the dolls are highschool girls... >_<
if I can't tell at a glance, I don't think it should matter lol. but seriously, the bustier girl looks like a housewife. oh, one more joke. Plenty of todays highschool girls are milfs lol, so my comment is right on the money!

Rawbietussin

then juni is the one I like. juli looks like a late 20s, early 30s housewife. hence milfy.
She's 16 like the rest of the dolls. I think you just based Juli's "milfiness" simply because she has a bun and a more developed body.

DOA is the same case. You got girls who are less than 21 years old but are lifting boulderboobs that flops at a slight movement.

Marteze

I think it was one of those "Well if there has to be a Kasumi clone, I hope she at least has..." and for me it was Alpha's throwback outfit and a different enough moveset/playstyle to set her apart from the others. And since TN did both, although I'm not as excited for her as I am MR, I like the character a lot more than I care to admit.

Now if they could just add Alpha's theme and some decent unique (aka not Kasumi) winposes then I'll take back everything I said about those pants ("cough" CLOWN "cough" "cough").

*< ;O)
like her intro and win poses could be her laughing maniacally... omg

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
tumblr_n2ohvgpDDS1qklcmoo1_1280.jpg

Not fan of MILF characters but if we could get one i would prefer pin up look. replace-rachel-face-with-something-better

Gives me a 50s vibe very nice. Also reminds me of Lucille Ball. Gimmie my roaring 20s pack! Flappers and Gangsters Bass is already there.

Rawbietussin

Actually, I think Rachel could have looked better that way. I wasn't feeling her as a blonde at all. I like the mole too.

Now she looks like Amy Winehouse Bettie Page.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
TN seems to be having a make your own costume contest on FB check in the twitter feed.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT this would be the perfect opportunity to get my ultra badass HUNK/Helghast combat suit but I can't draw T_T and commissions take forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD