The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Oh look what we have here folks. Tell you what, If you find them annoying deal with it. There is absolutely no reason to even make a remark whatsoever about it. There's a time to troll from time to time and I gotta say you make this far delicious than it has to be. Your rubbish of finding them annoying is often quite hilarious when simply you can just ignore it...but the fact of the matter is you didn't so you wanted to play the hero and take account for it. I was waiting for this to come.
I was hoping you was gonna say doge with it lol.

KwonJigglypuff

Not exactly swaps, come on. I like these costumes, they have the same theme but they are still pretty unique. Christie is the slutty cop ("hmmm let's try these handcuffs"), Helena the slutty sheriff ("you deserve a correction").

Which is not the case for Lisa, she's lost her unique fetish now.. oh well, that was already the case with Rachel's nurse outfit, tsss. They should have given her a flight attendant costume instead.

The only costume fetish not covered yet is the French maid, which should have been given to Marie-Rose or Helena.

synce

I'm not so much bothered by the copy/paste costumes being lazy or out of character, it's the fact you can't even customize them. It's only OK for other fighters to do this because you can make the costume unique.... I hope TN gets with the times in DOA6

Rawbietussin

Even that isn't that unique, literally when I saw that I imediately said "oh look, Rig has variant of Ein's jailbreak costume just this one isn't just pants and has shoes"

Rig's chained shackles aren't rusty like Ein's though but yeah, fetish outfits are hardly ever unique to begin with once it has been replicated.

Surprised how Namco didn't file a lawsuit on TN because of Christie's police costume bearing very striking resemblances with Anna Williams' police outfit customizations.

The only costume fetish not covered yet is the French maid, which should have been given to Marie-Rose or Helena.

I believe Pai already stole Marie's thunder long ago with her Halloween costume.

DOA5U_Pai_Halloween_Screen.jpg

Maybe a business suit... she'd totally look good in a suit.

Does this count?

DOA5U_Lisa_School_Screen.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD