The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
WE JUST LAUGH AT IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!! FUNNIEST SHIT!!!! EVER!!!!
OMG!!!!!! YALL ARE KILLIN ME RIGHT NOW!!!
tumblr_mutghoNJPp1risiw2o1_r1_500.gif

are you okay there

Brute

Standard Donor
The Marie Icon is actually nice. I won't be getting it (fuck that I've got Ryu, lol) but for Marie Rose mains, it's nice.

But the nurse outfits are weak. Not buying those. Newp. I hope they make one of the fans' costumes for each character in the roster to make up for it. :D

JusTheBest29

The Marie Icon is actually nice. I won't be getting it (fuck that I've got Ryu, lol) but for Marie Rose mains, it's nice.

But the nurse outfits are weak. Not buying those. Newp. I hope they make one of the fans' costumes for each character in the roster to make up for it. :D
I agree about the costumes being weak and the avatar looking nice. But as much as everyone wants that TN probably won't make a fan's costume for each character 'cause... its TN they just don't operate like that.

Momiji-Baybee

Did people not already know we were getting the nurse pack? How is this a suprise/ another female catering rant? Kind of idiotic if you ask me, sorry

Rawbietussin

I really like all the Dimensions-exclusive costumes. Sad that Kokoro (Happi), Hitomi (Dirndl) and Lisa (lab coat and gold/black dress) were the only ones who got theirs ported here in 5U. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD