The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juihau

There was this one idiot on a nintendo site that wrote an article bashing Senran Kagura Burst telling people not to buy it. Luckily, the article didn't affect Senran Kagura's sales in the US since it sold great here.
The article was European, actually, and was regarding the European physical release of the game. Also, that article is probably my favorite example of how much of a wild card hating on something in public can be; If I'm not mistaken, the game had a noticeable boost in popularity (especially European preorders) after the article was published. Somewhat ironically, it resulted in a number of people (both men and women, mind you) turning around and calling the author sexist, as he essentially declared, "You need to be offended by this, because I say so."

...Overly-long sidenote aside, I don't really see how that has anything to do with American video game...'CODification?' I don't really know a technical term for it.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
you speak of it like its innovative but in reality its just a shitty hack in slash with weird/perverted elements
Maybe he's not looking for innovation. Maybe he just genuinely likes the game because it suits his own personal preferences. There's no need to berate him for that. After all, you wouldn't want the same to happen to you, I hope.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

My favourite SK Shinobi is Ryouna ♥
View attachment 5172

Yeah she and her sis Ryobi are my favs in Senran Kagura. But my fav is between Shiki and Katsuragi

you speak of it like its innovative but in reality its just a shitty hack in slash with weird/perverted elements

if you want weird, innovative, AND good just look at some Atlus titles

HATER ALERT HATER ALERT HATER ALERT HATER ALERT!!!!

lol jk(kinda), but no Onechanbara, Senran Kagura, and alot more of those games are very interesting and fun games that add lots to the table. Western..... I mean certain people only hate on those games because of the bit of fanservice and could care less to bother about looking at it's other fun aspects. Even so far to start labeling others as pervs for liking or playing such games. Quite lame if you ask me....

Kodachi

Standard Donor

Atlus titles aren't really groundbreaking tbh. SK is a really fun game with an amazing story and characters I love the series so much~ haters don't even phase me at this point.

Chapstick

Yep, it's basically the same thing here, shoot shoot and more shoot. And when they are games like Onechanbara that come here, instead of them actually seeing how fun and interesting it is, they talk shit and say "it's degrading to women". Lol these the same people who have sex with strippers/hookers who are half/fully nude then beat up or kill them later on in GTA
Wat

GTA takes so much heat constantly for its content, in fact it's often referred to/described as 'that game where you kill hookers'

David Gregg

Phase 2 of DLC Cycle commence! With a little of Phase 3, too.

Apparently Phase 3 is in full force. Look at how many likes it got. -_-

nurse.png

That Shane knows what's up though. lol. XD

Momiji-Baybee

My favourite SK Shinobi is Ryouna ♥
View attachment 5172

Really? Always thought of you as an Imu guy tbh lol

Shitty? Sorry but the games that were just mentioned are far from that. Onochanbara and Senran Kagura are great games with fun playstyles, cute and/or badass characters, and interesting plots.

But hey guess haters just gonna hate ya'know

Awesmic

Standard Donor
oh look opposing opinions, debating my opinion and the world didn't go up in flames
The problem is that your opinions have appeared to be more volatile than others as of late, and you go so far as to directly insult the other side, rather than respectfully disagree. Calling people "pussies" because they prefer a civil debate and then denying your insults aren't flamebait holds testament to your lack of reason.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
lmao how can you call a game "Shitty" and not expect a defensive reaction.

i expect a defensive reaction i don't expect to made to look like some bully, who is saying all this just be mean its really fucking annoying. if you enjoy whatever i disagree with, fine by me i am happy that you are happy with your purchase

Awesmic i almost got banned for how pissed off at you i am right now but i decided not to hit send. im going to leave it at that and like i said in the private post you should just leave things alone, specifically leave ME alone

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
God I love this thread. It fucking excites me to wait for that 1 person to play the hero again. I simply just love it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD