Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokkosho

Here we go again... :/

burger-king-retirement-gifs-3.gif
i love how Wendy is just in the background

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Thread is becoming a train wreck (again).

View attachment 5174

Thanks again @Chapstick for posting this in the gif thread it's epic. :p

I also did the Ends of the Earth ice stage as well with the whole iceberg breaking and the ground shaking, I just need to record it.

I would like more stages similar to home, such as a office, parking lot or a supermarket.

Allow me to begin:

First play Desert Storm or any of the Leon themes and let it run while your looking through all this, If you don't play it then you wouldn't understand:

The office:

As you probably know, these types of offices have these lying around:

These delicious objects are what makes the Office stage very beautiful. Much more beautiful than Sakura stage itself. Why is it beautiful you ask?

Because of this:

I cannot explain it in words of the amount of sheer badassness with this.

Here's another example:

*Launch*

P+KT

Hmph... The face of death.

Your Hired.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I also did the Ends of the Earth ice stage as well with the whole iceberg breaking and the ground shaking, I just need to record it.

I would like more stages similar to home, such as a office, parking lot or a supermarket.

Allow me to begin:

First play Desert Storm and let it run while your looking through all this, If you don't play it then you wouldn't understand:

The office:

As you probably know, these types of offices have these lying around:

These delicious objects are what makes the Office stage very beautiful. Much more beautiful than Sakura stage itself. Why is it beautiful you ask?

Because of this:

I cannot explain it in words of the amount of sheer badassness with this.

Here's another example:

*Launch*

P+KT

Hmph... The face of death.

Your Hired.
This also works with a very well known Super Ninja with The Shooted in the background and the sweet words of "NIN!... HAAAAAAA!"

jjinkou2

i support an office stage where everything could be broken. Going home after a stressfull working day and plundering everything, that could be completely crazy.

You have got 210 emails : no pb: H+K into the screen.
Paper jam printer : no pb 66K Wataaa.
You forgot the key of the meeting room at the reception two stages lower. No pb , BKO throw will open that door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD