The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Apparently Phase 3 is in full force. Look at how many likes it got. -_-

View attachment 5173

The sad truth is, us hardcore fans (fiercely and passionately debating in FSD, DOAWorld, DOAFR...) are just a minority of DOA gamers. The big majority are casual players and are also in it for the fan service. They'll applaud every new bikini, fetish wear or beach gravure scene coming their way. They don't care, if the characters/game looses any trace of dignity in the meantime. They don't care for the series...but they might come back for DOA6...maybe.
And let's all be honest, many of us bought bikini and fetish outfits in the past too, right? Combined probably more of these, than outfits for the guys.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Please TN, a Korean soldier working for the KCIA for DOA6!

perfectkoreanfemaleface.jpg
tumblr_ls6ps40kSi1qhev1vo1_1280.jpg

Yes please, a korean girl would be a very good addition to DOA

Momiji-Baybee

The sad truth is, us hardcore fans (fiercely and passionately debating in FSD, DOAWorld, DOAFR...) are just a minority of DOA gamers. The big majority are casual players and are also in it for the fan service. They'll applaud every new bikini, fetish wear or beach gravure scene coming their way. They don't care, if the characters/game looses any trace of dignity in the meantime. They don't care for the series...but they might come back for DOA6...maybe.
And let's all be honest, many of us bought bikini and fetish outfits in the past too, right? Combined probably more of these, than outfits for the guys.

I'm sorry dude, but please knock that off. Don't pretend that just because someone likes sexy female outfits that they aren't "hardcore fans".

And so what if a person isn't a hardcore fan which I guess only cares about stuff like gameplay, balance, (male characters and costumes) or whatever, that doesn't mean they don't like or care for the series just as much.

And yeah are the girls of DOA sexualized?Yes but that's been the case ever since DOA1. So whether you like it or not, it ain't going no where.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm sorry dude, but please knock that off. Don't pretend that just because someone likes sexy female outfits that they aren't "hardcore fans".

And so what if a person isn't a hardcore fan which I guess only cares about stuff like gameplay, balance, (male characters and costumes) or whatever, that doesn't mean they don't like or care for the series just as much.

And yeah are the girls of DOA sexualized?Yes but that's been the case ever since DOA1. So whether you like it or not, it ain't going no where.
DOA3 and DOA4 had zero sexy costumes in them what so ever neither did DOA2 or DOA2H

Tyaren

Standard Donor

First of all, are you able to read?

Since when does this mean, I pretend, we core fans don't like sexy stuff too?

And that we here in the forums are just a minority of all the buyers/players of DOA5/DOA5Ultimate is A FACT.
And that was my point: We don't have to wonder, why there is so much sexy/fetish stuff and why it actually is really popular, even if guys in here are often complaining. The complainers are the minority.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

You made it seem as if people who liked them didn't care for the series or games which is what you said in your first comment

hahahaha yeah your funny
They didn't, the closest thing to them were Tina's Cowgirl and Christie's dominatrix costumes compare those 2 costume to DOA5U's 50 sexy costumes and you'll see that only 5U is as sexualised as it is.

2U had swimsuits but that was only to advertise DOAX which was brand new at the time.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Yeah she'd be cool, but the game has too many blondes now. Although that isn't a reason to not have her in, just saying

Speaking of Irene, I wonder if Momiji and Rachel will be part of story mode in DOA6
Agree. We have to many blondes at the moment. But like you say, this isn't a reason to not have her in DOA.
In the other hand, I would love if Momiji and Rachel would become a part of the story of DOA6, same goes for Leon and Marie Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD