The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

synce

Since TN clarified that there are multiple characters coming I'm more confident than ever that Miyako has a chance. She would require almost as little work as Phase 4 to put into the game and DOA's sorely lacking in the MILF department. But I'm not sure Tecmo is clever enough to reveal her on Mother's Day... the announcement is probably tourney related

Nameless Sama

"Don't take it personally but i'm going to directly insult your character", yeah. brilliant logic.
And it will be awful because if you dealt with them you'll know that you're entire style will literally be waiting for a whiff because they attack is so many different directions it would be absolutely impossible to see what direction they're coming in. The fact they're basically be brad wong with a huge speed boost and crush everything and will basically be borderline broken.

Sorry for "insulting" your main.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Such positve energy ! I like it
tumblr_n0weweX8wY1qi1iomo1_400.gif

tumblr_n1o9ig5tvP1sfso7wo1_400.gif

tumblr_mwo9tfPGY21r1p6w8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
I still think Isabella would be the best pick if we had to get one of the Mistresses, since she has a unique visual style and isn't another Asian or American woman.

Of course, we know nothing about her, and DLC characters apparently have very little story released about them, so that would kind of be a bummer.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I would love if any of them were added to the cast (although Maria and Anne would have small chances since they are dead)

Isabella would add more diversity to the cast from the Asian/Caucasian majority

Anastasia (I think) is Russian, and older Russian women are awesome as hell (in movies lol)

Miyako could be the more traditional and mature Asian female of DOA

And as for Goldie........ Based on the picture above, her beauty is a good enough reason to put her in DOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD