The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkton93

Okay, I started on, like, page 913, I'm very lost. Did anything important happen while I was gone, or just the usual Casual Thread BS and RAEG and DLC Cycle?

All I got was a few days ago TN posted top costumes for the cast, and Leon's Desert Marauder was one of them.

David Gregg

Okay, I started on, like, page 913, I'm very lost. Did anything important happen while I was gone, or just the usual Casual Thread BS and RAEG and DLC Cycle?

All I got was a few days ago TN posted top costumes for the cast, and Leon's Desert Marauder was one of them.

I'll try at least. XD

1) Top 10 Winners for Costume Contest as well as 5 additional staff favorites:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.523954084375348.1073741849.126851554085605&type=1
In addition, TN posted on twitter the entry with the highest number of votes for each character (which was requested by Japanese fans).

2) Dates for upcoming tournaments including TFC with some awesome incentives for participating (look on previous page).

3) TN will be telling us "soon" when Phase 4's release date is. No word, however, on any new characters although there will be at least 2 given their response to one person that there are "fighters" yet to be revealed. ;)

Those were the main points I think.

Darkton93

Genra deconfirmed.

By the way, before all you discuss who the next two characters for DOA5U will be, I'd just like to say...
doa5u_dlc_cycle.png

David Gregg

Genra deconfirmed.

By the way, before all you discuss who the next two characters for DOA5U will be, I'd just like to say...
View attachment 5626

TN has been very good at keeping us in the dark I have absolutely no idea who the next character will be. I was tallying the responses from my character prediction contest and it seems like the character most people predict will be revealed next is Irene with Tengu in 2nd place. Although I agree with your prediction a new character seems very likely.

Adamleelight

Atleast you could guard parry without meter in 4 and the cast was good.

5 is obviously a better game no doubt but they fucked up big time with using meter to parry and fucking up the cast.

And taking amy out annoyed me (The style) yes I know she viola, but Amys style in 4 was awesome

and the only way I get to play her in a modern setting is Soul calibur lost swords. but that game isnt really good either, they took away alot of attacks from characters and made alot of shit simple too, no just frame moves, and nightmares B+A just frame from his stance is just mapped to A. lol

Argentus

I will say that iv was a beautiful game. But those guest characters were awesome, minus the anime girl recolor. I really want Kamikirimusi back for the same reason I want Nicole back. I just loved them as people, as characters, movesets be damned.

Rawbietussin

I play SC: Broken Destiny so I never get to experience fighting the Star Wars people and other characters who were using the same playstyle from an iconic character.

I'm still saddened by Amy's lost (I never took Seung Mi-Na seriously as a main before Amy came). Viola may be the replacement but it just doesn't feel the same.

Rapiers > Orbs

Kronin

Awesome news for the DoA tournament scene: I have no possibility to take part in the offline competitions but I'm glad for the people that would be able to get this incentive! ;)

[PS: considering that TN posted the news for the announcement in a post including the picture of a shirt promoting the TFC, there were high chances for it being related to this matter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD