The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

Maybe it is funny.... True nonetheless but still arguably funny.

We live in a day and age where games with either all girl cast, most girl cast, or even a game like this with barely more girls is bound to get criticized and recieve hate for it. But it's rare to see people hate on games that are the same but with guys.

Just compare Senran Kagura and Jojo Bizarre Adventure (All stars battle). Both games have attractive fanserviced characters. And even though both games (and their anime's) have a big following, a game like Senran Kagura would get bashed on while a game like Jojo Bizarre Adventure wouldn't.

Double standards I tell ya

Well to be honest Senran Kagura is more fanserviced then JBA, but I totally understand your point.

I just hate when people bash and lable things because of its "tits", but won't do the same for "sausage". Although neither tit or sausage.... I mean games with more genders should ever be bashed because of it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It doesn't have to be that blatant. ;) But I think, something is going wrong, when some girls already got 30+ costumes, some males barely 10 and when the girls' models look like they're from of a Pixar movie and the guys (especially the Fighter DLC) look like from some Playstation 2 game.

Argentus

By the way, I think, Christie is the hottest in a bikini X3 :

christie_on_zack_island_by_doafanboi-d73hq47.jpg

christie_on_zack_island_2_by_doafanboi-d73hq6x.jpg
I think she's the same as all the other girls in a bikini. I think I would care more about swimsuits if a) the suits were catered to each girl (where's my one piece swimsuits?!), and b), the girls didn't all have the same body.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I think she's the same as all the other girls in a bikini. I think I would care more about swimsuits if a) the suits were catered to each girl (where's my one piece swimsuits?!), and b), the girls didn't all have the same body.

Actually...

a) The first 1-3 sets were catered to each girl. (Tina and Christie got the slutty ones, Hitomi, Mila got the sporty ones, Kasumi the cute pink ones, Helena the elegant ones...)

b) The girls do definitely have all different body types. And that's a fact, as the models have been extracted from the game by fans and have been directly compared to each other. (Helena is the overall sturdiest, with the biggest thighs; Rachel is the tallest with the overall largest breasts and biggest butt (poor Tina), Hitomi's butt however looks also pretty pronounced, because she has one of the smallest waists, Sarah is the most muscular with pronounced shoulders, Mila, Momiji, Leifang and Kokoro are more on the petite side. Leifang has the smallest breasts, though Marie Rose now beat her in that regard...etc. There are many smaller and bigger differences, that I noticed already without comparing the actual polygon models.)

Argentus

Isn't Girl Fight the one that deserves the title though?
I thought it was skullgirls or rumble roses.
Actually...

a) The first 1-3 sets were catered to each girl. (Tina and Christie got the slutty ones, Hitomi, Mila got the sporty ones, Kasumi the cute pink ones, Helena the elegant ones...)

b) The girls do definitely have all different body types. And that's a fact, as the models have been extracted from the game by fans and have been directly compared to each other. (Helena is the overall sturdiest, with the biggest thighs; Rachel is the tallest with the overall largest breasts and biggest butt (poor Tina), Hitomi's butt however looks also pretty pronounced, because she has one of the smallest waists, Sarah is the most muscular with pronounced shoulders, Mila, Momiji, Leifang and Kokoro are more on the petite side. Leifang has the smallest breasts, though Marie Rose now beat her in that regard...etc. There are many smaller and bigger differences, that I noticed already without comparing the actual polygon models.)
ah I never noticed. except like, Sarah, obviously.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

About the NG characters, I can see Irene definitely included in the DoA series sooner or later. Yaiba has some chances too, even if much more low.

Muramasa, Joe or Sanji would be pretty nice, but at the moment are just an impossible dream for a future DoA. Even more implausible to get in DoA the NG characters that very likely would be perfect for the role of fighters: I'm talking of the three Ryu's rivals Dooku, Genshin and Regent of the mask.

About future guests, if the collaboration between Nintendo and TN will continue and a future DoA will end to be released also on Wii U, also considering that she already has a presence in a fighting game series, there are really high chances to see Samus Aran to become a DoA fighter too.

By the way if you ask me what characters should get a priority for being in the game, I think Raidou and Genra after Tengu.

Yeah it's probably safe to assume Irene will either be in DOA5U or some future DOA title

I would love to see Sanji in DOA, but with the whole "characters must be 18+" garbage going on, he probably won't be added

Xhominid The Demon Within

When people ask to sexualize the men in the same way as the girls I just post this now

I swear to god you are that same dude who did this shit on GameFAQs, I want my sanity back you ass!

Isn't Girl Fight the one that deserves the title though?

I remember that...even though most Fighting Games usually have equal fanservice(NOT counting the DLC because it's obvious at that point and some people don't even buy DLC) DOA has. It's still that stigma from years previous mainly combined with it being a 3D fighter and seen as "easy countering system" than anything else.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Guys need more outfits. There. /Conversation

Now let's get back to this being a casual thread. XP

How do you do such thing?

By starting up a conversation on getting all characters more closely tied in with the main story? Nobody liked my ideas, what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD