The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Kasumi

Look at this great design Team Ninja made

bankotsubo.jpg
Lol they made it years ago XDD!!!! still amazing!

Kodachi

Standard Donor
It looks like it could still be a bob but perhaps it is a different hairstyle. Based on the last pic, the hairstyle might be ponytails/pigtails.
I hope she doesn't have pig tails we don't need any more annoying accusations of Team NINJA copying Namco
652997_20120518_640screen003.jpg

It's unlikely but maybe the hair could be fashioned after Kureha.
not very unlikely, i was thinking the same
Kurehai_cNG1_T20_0006.png

gnooz

She has pig tails this is obvious for me. I think she has most original hairstyle in DOA roster maybe in all fighting games (?) her hairstyle is so creative but the rest is Ayane lol. I guess.

Kronin

She's the type of character that I want Helena to simultaneously abuse 6T on her face.

:marierose: : -enters Helena's office- Here is your tea, Madame. -pours teacup-
:helena: : -sips- .....!? Dis isn't orange darjeeling. Dis is earl grey! I told you to serve me orange darjeeling!
:marierose: : B-but Madame I-I was about to tell you that.....
:helena: : About to tell me what...? ZAT YOU FLUSHED ALL MY ORANGE DARJEELING DOWN TO ZE TOILET!?!? No wonder something smelled like dere is something brewing at ze bathroom. You pathetic... -does 6T on Marie towards a glass table-
:marierose: : No... Please... Stop.....
:helena: : Worthless... -does 6T on Marie towards a bookcase-
:marierose: : No, Madame Helena! Spare me!
:helena: : Imbecile! -does 6T on Marie towards an aquarium- YOU ARE FIRED!

Sorry for changing the topic but I've just randomly found the revenge of an evil Marie Rose for the treatment of Helena in @Rawbietussin' s scenario XD

Under spoiler because the author - reptileye on DA - appear to have a fetish for bondage, but nothing of remotely explicit is present in this little comic.

the_rush_betrays_page_1_by_reptileye-d7kayu3.jpg

the_rush_betrays_page_2_by_reptileye-d7kaz8l.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Returning to the discussion for the character, considering as he/she appear tied to the Japanese folklore with the Tengu theme, I really think that the use of a "traditional" Japanese hairstyle like you hypothized could end to be very likely.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
She has pig tails this is obvious for me. I think she has most original hairstyle in DOA roster maybe in all fighting games (?) her hairstyle is so creative but the rest is Ayane lol. I guess.

its the traditional style of shrine maidens. man y'all are easily impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD