The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspect

I took pictures anyway

tumblr_n6vty1xaLI1rje51ao1_500.png

tumblr_n6vty1xaLI1rje51ao2_500.png

I didn't notice this at all. The first shot is pretty good. My appreciation of the character models just rose.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
And how do you know that?

*Note to self: Investigate Tyaren further."

Lol, I know that, because I was interested, how the character models were made, as I plan to be a game designer in the future too. As you know, in DOA5U you can watch films of the winner and loser poses and you can even stop them in the middle. So, when they are talking, you can easily inspect the characters mouths. XD I found it amazing, how detailed tongue and teeth were modeled, even though you normally don't see them. DOA5's character models are really in a league on their own.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Lol, I know that, because I was interested, how the character models were made, as I plan to be a game designer in the future too. As you know, in DOA5U you can watch films of the winner and loser poses and you can even stop them in the middle. So, when they are talking, you can easily inspect the characters mouths. XD I found it amazing, how detailed tongue and teeth were modeled, even though you normally don't see them. DOA5's character models are really in a league on their own.

Oh no, I plan on being a Game Designer as well, I just never really remember them having GOOD animated tongues, but I do know about their teeth as I sometimes spot Kasumi's whenever she states "I am ready" in her intro.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
So looking at the nyotengu footage.
Im liking what I see.. that weird powerlauncher like throw looks awkward though..
Loving that they retained alot of tengus signature moves..

I better buy some points for next weeks update. P4 n costumes..

In other news. Been playing USF4.. that game really induces rage... lol.

I need to go to ikea n buy a table .. >__>

Argentus

Think her existence will pretty much fade away in the west after initial new shiny smell goes away, like what kinda happened with Marie Rose?

Chapstick

Think her existence will pretty much fade away in the west after initial new shiny smell goes away, like what kinda happened with Marie Rose?
People will see her as an OP troll character like Alpha and play her for that reason, that's who I imagine 90% of the people that use her will be. 5% will be Kasumi players trying her out, and the other 5% will be people genuinely interested in her.

Yurlungur

I honestly need to check her out because the first two weeks EVERYONE will use her and besides it's going to be fun to see what she can do tbh

Xhominid The Demon Within

My gold subscription ran out and Marie's poking game is bleh, so I kinda petered out with her. I TRULY want to try and make NyouTengu work, but that too is gonna be work.

And goddamn, I forgot Phase 4 comes out on the 17th...
Between buying a 3 month gold card, buying the bikini costume pack I was planning on buying since last year, buying Phase 4 AND funding a character in an MMO and being unemployed at the moment, June is busting my balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD