The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
That's like saying "I'll remove all your good tools so that you'll get better by struggling more than everyone else." Doesn't make her a better character at all, since you could then apply all that you learned to another character. None of these are advantages to the character.

This.

If I were you, I'd reserve your opinion until you get your hands on her, then.

However, there must be a reason why she's not listed as Eliot tier yet. Maybe it's a lack of opinions and MU-experience since she was released just one and a half week ago. Personally, I would rather say she really could be even lower as B like she's listed atm.

obviously her non-existent safe moves

It's not that she does not have some.

Brute

Standard Donor
However, there must be a reason why she's not listed as Eliot tier yet.
She is listed as lower than Eliot Tier by most tournament players currently.

But again, I wouldn't really base your opinion purely on what they're saying because they don't have the most reliable track record.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
She is listed as lower than Eliot Tier by most tournament players currently.

Hmm ... I was referring to Mr. Wah's latest summary, but you have surely more personal contact to tournament players as I do, so yeah, maybe she's even lower.

With that, current standings:

Free Step Dodge:
S - Gen Fu
A - Christie, Ayane, Sarah, Kasumi, Leifang, Helena, Pai
B - Hayate, Jann Lee, Akira, Jacky, Phase 4, Hayabusa, Momiji, Lisa, Hitomi, Mila, Alpha 152, Bass, Bayman, Rig, Tina, Zack
C - Marie Rose, Ein, Leon, Brad, Rachel, Kokoro
D - Eliot

I'm not sure what you mean with that^^

But again, I wouldn't really base your opinion purely on what they're saying because they don't have the most reliable track record.

AsheMann21

6843513_700b.jpg
Gurl, chill out. I love Karen Strassman! It's just that I hate her roles as Okuni and Momo Hinamori. Her Helena is mighty fine~

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Hmm ... I was referring to Mr. Wah's latest summary, but you have surely more personal contact to tournament players as I do, so yeah, maybe she's even lower.
That's because hardly anyone has contributed any MUs with Phase 4 in that thread at all, and so by default she has 5-5 MUs across the board. Thus, she winds up right in the middle (B Tier).

I'm not sure what you mean with that^^
They have been known change their opinion on matters frivolously.

That's not to say don't listen to them, as they are very knowledgeable people and have more experience putting things to the test in a competitive sense than anyone else by default. But don't just cover your eyes and accept whatever they say and solidified truth, as its always subject to change and has a habit of doing so frequently.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Man, we really getting the typical sub stuff here too?

Ah fuck it, ya do what you guys want, I don't think the ENG voices are that bad and the japanese themselves are victims of the under and overacting bugs as well, so my preferences are usually shot in the dirt anyways since before 5, all the DOA games I played was obviously with JPN VA's...and I still find some of them off(Tina) or mainly just would rather hear them in my language.

The English obviously has a few bad ones(Lei-Fang especially), but as long as they encapsulate the character well, I'd rather they make certain they can fit the personality first then whatever.

Jadeinchains

I was just thinking what if Kokoro's mother is assasinated in doa6. Because Donovan seems to be having all his ex wifes killed. And then Kokoro is the main character of doa6 trying to kill Donovan?

99.99% not going to happen but i think it would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD