The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The Akinator guessed Midna (Zelda) right, Reyn (Xenoblade) and even Estellise (Tales of Vesperia) but he did not guess Eliot after about 70 questions! :(

Xhominid The Demon Within

I didn't really stump him, even when I thought of Kasumi look someone above did, he got it right on the first try, same with Zidane.

But I am destroying his ass with Momiji

I Beat his ass, he couldn't tell Momiji at all, HELL YES!

Last edited:

Juihau

The Akinator guessed Midna (Zelda) right, Reyn (Xenoblade) and even Estellise (Tales of Vesperia) but he did not guess Eliot after about 70 questions! :(
I think I found the problem.
6a360fdeaf.jpg

Last edited:

Chapstick

I believe I've seen her get tripped out of the air (what a strange concept) numerous times already.

tumblr_n9qzhqzeVj1rje51ao1_400.gif

This taunt is probably the only time she can't but I doubt that's something you should use

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I believe I've seen her get tripped out of the air (what a strange concept) numerous times already.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Bankotsubo could be knocked out of the air by lows, even though he should have been evading them. He did have crush frames in his flying moves, but there weren't as many of them as there should have been.

For example, you could crush a low wake up kick with 7K. However, timing the 7K wrong would still cause you to get hit, even though you were in the air.

Another anomaly was when you tried to throw someone with 9PT, they could actually crush the throw with a low attack, like Bayman's 2H+K for example, and score a hit. What should have happened in this situation is that both characters should have whiffed. Bankotsubo's high throw should whiff because Bayman is crouching and striking, and Bayman's low strike should whiff because Bankotsubo is in the air. What actually happened though, was that Bayman would score a Hi Counter Strike.

Last edited:

DyByHands

Even though Yaiba tanked, in pretty much every aspect, I'm surprised Miss Monday isn't in the discussion of possible DLC fighters. Or maybe it's already been discussed and I just missed it. Seems like it would be a logical addition, from Team NINJA's point. An existing female, for whom they could pump out costumes.

Am I the only one who was kind of hoping for Miss Monday?.. Ugh, I'm just ready for NyoTengu, or some kind of news.

Brute

Standard Donor
Miss Monday doesn't fight and Yaiba flopped.

Team Ninja sticks boobs on basically everything so they have plenty of more appealing avenues to pursue in that department than Miss Monday.

Jadeinchains

If they release Miyako as the next dlc then it would be 100% out of lazyness.

... Now that i think of it maybe not. But still i hope it isn't her.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Even though Yaiba tanked, in pretty much every aspect, I'm surprised Miss Monday isn't in the discussion of possible DLC fighters. Or maybe it's already been discussed and I just missed it. Seems like it would be a logical addition, from Team NINJA's point. An existing female, for whom they could pump out costumes.

Am I the only one who was kind of hoping for Miss Monday?.. Ugh, I'm just ready for NyoTengu, or some kind of news.

i sure hope not she would bring the bar down even further. bitch literally rode Yaiba's dick while he was unconscious

Emmanuel

i don´t think TN add more girls at least not for now since they already add 3 girls in a row (Nyo Tengu, MR and P4) even when girls are the best bet since they can make costumes for them and make more money, but i guess there´s gonna be a balance between males and females like in Ultimate we have 2 girls 3 guys, and now we have 3 girls and i think 2 guys are next. i may be wrong but that would be my guess. (im so sorry if my english sucks im not sure if i write all that properly (probably not), but i just love this community and even if i suck at grammar (since english it´s not my main lenguaje) i like to participate with my opinions as much as i can)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD