The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

Might as well imagine every girl a futa if that were the case.

But in all seriousness, it wouldn't even come to this point if TN has shown more parity.

Last edited:

Kronin

Nah, the DoA men will not be ever replaced, the only case is Bankotsubo (hoping that will be even the last one). However the female characters are ever been the most popular and they will continue to be so.

Considering the new additions in DoA5 compared to the rest of the series and, at least so far, in DoA5U compared to vanilla, we got 5 male characters and 8 female ones: the women are more as predictable, but the proportion appear to me pretty balanced.

What influence this way to see the things is that 2 male characters are guests and other 2 are old acquaintances making of Rig the only new addition (anyway IMO very cool). On the opposite between the female characters there are 2 guests and 6 characters new entries in the series with mixed originality in appearences and movesets.

But we have however 5 slots that TN decided to dedicate to the male gender: with Ein and Leon already present in DoA5, I'm pretty confident that we would have seen 2 new male characters in their place in 5U (maybe 1 with a TN deciding to bring back Bankotsubo as a disc content).

All this for saying that if TN will keep the current roster of characters and policy behind their addition in DoA6, I think that we will see more than only 1 new DoA male chara in the next game.

Last edited:

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Dish out mids..png
Trolly Koko.png YinCrescent [THE_WORST_KOKORO]

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well they already have a female Ein that exceeds him in almost every way possible... what next? giving Hitomi a Kasumi like ninja garb and giving her Hayate's moveset as well? lol

hey it would make me like Hayate better xD

kakaslka

There won't ever be a new male character again in DOA! ;) With every new game, they'll get lost of some of the men (and there will be some more sex changes), while adding more girls until there are only girls left in (presumably) DOA9.

Here's what will happen with Ryu Hayabusa:

520cbe9a7b13385cb43132a52d1bfd97.jpg
i wouldn't mind :p

Nightpup

I've always wondered

What would a 2D DOA be like? You know, one with jumps and supers and meter and actual combos. One that can be a lot more exaggerative and flashy with its moves and graphics.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I've always wondered

What would a 2D DOA be like? You know, one with jumps and supers and meter and actual combos. One that can be a lot more exaggerative and flashy with its moves and graphics.
it would probably look like this
I'd play it.
Imagine if Ninja Gaiden Remained a side scroller. :eek:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
So, I've had a copy of the first Dead or Alive 2 Original Sound Trax for awhile now, but for some reason, I never listened to it, or even really looked at the thing until just now. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this album contains not only the music from DOA2, but also the sound effects, system voice clips, and the voice clips of all the characters.

So, naturally I had to whip this up real quick. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Nightpup

it would probably look like this
I'd play it.
Imagine if Ninja Gaiden Remained a side scroller. :eek:

No offense, but those characters are honestly really bad. The only thing I like about Ayane is her Art of the Raging Mountain God super.
The newer version of Kasumi is decent though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD