The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibu

Well like, we're still in that in between stage of some people owning ps3 and not ps4. So people will still be upset if FR get's exclusive content. it's sad but people will still be mad. Though i mean this is a good business choice! if you want people to buy it give them a reason IE exclusive content. Though deep down i wish it was DOA6 announced instead as a PS4 exclusive.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Well I'm glad that Team Ninja is getting DOA5 out there to the masses. If Last Round does indeed have exclusive content, then it would be the first time I buy the same game twice. The PS4 doesn't really have much in the way that I want right now, especially since a lot of new games announced for PS4 are also being made for PS3 as well. That's the problem with this generation, the exclusive next gen titles are lacking. If I can get a game for my PS3, why should I get a PS4 right now? That's just me, of course.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I think that this will be the same case as it was for 5-->5U. Probably none of the DLC will transfer over (however they may include some outfits that were originally DLC from 5U as unlockable on-disc content). Also any new stage or character will most likely be exclusive to LR as well.

All predictions of course.

I'm hoping that's not the case though. While the Xbox 360 and PS3 are old now, the PS4 and Xbox One has still yet to establish enough games to really have gamers to jump ship(especially since there's no backwards capability on any of them), so while doing that for DOA5 to 5U makes sense, doing so for LR makes even less sense.

It's still a prediction, but I hope TN does not do it.

dawgpilez

On Xbox you can share DLC through more accounts (even with different regions) on the same console. The majority of my outfits were bought through an American account even if I use them on my main European one.

I would love to participate in this costume and dlc sharing... even if I had to purchase the remaining ones to share.

I'm not for priced dlc that is for aesthetics only when they have just as much opportunity to release free dlc outside of patches.

Free dlc that's not a patch on a game that isn't f2p...I think Guild Wars did/does that. Can't think of anything else.

kakaslka

mhm they could leave the dlc's from doa5u for buying and transfer them to doa5LR but then on the other hand make some new exclusive costumes for doa5LR so the loyal and new fans are happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD