DOA5U The dojo Monthy Event!

ThatGuy

As much notice of a firm date as possible would help too. I work weekends so it is the only chance I am going to have of making some of these. Also if you are ever interested in doing something on a Wednesday evening/night I could definitely do that and have a friend that could too. We do offline casuals on Wednesdays a good bit.

Last edited:
Alright sounds cool man it's np i understand your family comes first i wasn't mad or anything but i just a little disappointed that no one at all showed up but yeah i'll remake the thread tonight for sure.

As much notice of a firm date as possible would help too. I work weekends so it is the only chance I am going to have of making some of these. Also if you are ever interested in doing something on a Wednesday evening/night I could definitely do that and have a friend that could too. We do offline casuals on Wednesdays a good bit.

Yeah man if you go to the same place i posted above on wensday we could start something up kind ike wensday night fights.

Yoyo

Is it possible to do it on Fridays, because I have classes at night on Wednesdays and work on the weekends. Fridays are my only available days to have any free time, but I understand people may have to work on Fridays if so I'm OK with any decision.

Is it possible to do it on Fridays, because I have classes at night on Wednesdays and work on the weekends. Fridays are my only available days to have any free time, but I understand people may have to work on Fridays if so I'm OK with any decision.
We actually have a group of people who get together on Fridays we play SF/DoA/Aquapazza/AH3 We start playing around 6 but i am usually at the store by 3. It's same address i posted here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD